Contribute
Register

MSI PRO Z690 A DDR4 + i7-12700K + AMD RX 580

Hey there, so on this build I have a USBMap mades specifically for it. Whats the reason for using XHCI-Unsupported?
Hi! Yes, well that came from his build not mine. I am presuming that's what worked for him before so left it there.
Otherwise yes I used USBMap on my build too.

so im woundering, why you now call disable Thunderbolt, on your picture from the guide its enabled hmm?

Well the EFI I uploaded contains an alternate SSDT-PLUG-ALT specially for Alder Lake chipsets. That's probably why you can see the chipsets enabled. My SSDT works with all cores enabled.

To facilitate your boot up, it may be best to disable the Thunderbolt SSDTs for now namely SSDT-DTPG and SSDT-TB3.

I forgot to do this but you should also add AppleMCEReporterDisabler.kext. This is required for booting into Monterey 12.3 for some systems. If that doesn't work, I would suggest also enabling AdviseWindows under PlatformInfo.

That does not make sense, i do the same like u, and i got your help for the mapping. I had installed MacOS once on this system, with crashes. I think this error "AppleACPICPU Processor id enabled" its the fault of a kext hmm.

Have you tried resetting BIOS settings to stock and starting over leaving XMP Disabled.

Edit: Last try with the EFI. Try the one attached. I have a feeling CFG Lock isn't disabled. This config does that for you.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 54
i disable cfg lock on my config? i think the SSDTs have an error..
but i restore my BIOS right now, now its working! im on the installation.

i just Disable right now.

Fast Boot.
IGPU, IGPU monitor, Fast boot, Post login.

i disable cfg lock on my config? i think the SSDTs have an error..
but i restore my BIOS right now, now its working! im on the installation.

i just Disable right now.

Fast Boot.
IGPU, IGPU monitor, Fast boot, Post login.
We can either disable CFG Lock in BIOS or Config. I did in both in case. Glad you're going.

Please don't forget to create a serial number for yourself that isn't already taken.

Alright! I will meet tomorrow. I'll go to sleep after the installation. Thank you, for your help! I'm so sorry for these many questions. I was too wired. I don't need so much help for a hackintosh, I'm sure. I had a System z490 with a i9 10850k that I used the Official OC Guide without problems! Little things that I was able to solve myself.

See ya!

We can either disable CFG Lock in BIOS or Config. I did in both in case. Glad you're going.

Please don't forget to create a serial number for yourself that isn't already taken.
I succeeded! Here are my 2 main problems if it can help.

First, beginner's mistake. You were right for the CFG Lock. I think you forget it.

My second problem is a little weird. I do my install from an external mechanical disk. When the system reboots to install MacOS. It does not restart because it remains continuously powered. I have to change the usb port. I took USB 3 back for the copy of the one, and USB 2 in front to start the EFI of the internal installation disk. At least it works now with the EFI of the post 161.

Back