Contribute
Register

MSI PRO Z690 A DDR4 + i7-12700K + AMD RX 580

No Thunderbolt Boot support [Enabled]. I have RGB same Settings like your Picture on the first post. Just XMP Profoö in On.

I had installed once but my system was crashed all the time, now I delete it because I think it's a NVMe PCI4 problem. Now I can't start the installation. I just get this error all the time. :(
I'm confused on why you added back in things like XHCI-Unsupported...

Lets please start with the EFI attached here. It has a dummy serial for now. Change it later.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 48
I'm confused on why you added back in things like XHCI-Unsupported...

Lets please start with the EFI attached here. It has a dummy serial for now. Change it later.
I can't understand it. It still doesn't work. But I got this Error. I put my Stick on this USB Port, watch my finger.

You use on the boot-arg : agdpmod=pikera this must to -agdpmod=pikera or not? with a "-"

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-18 at 00.20.58.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-18 at 00.20.58.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 35
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-04-18 at 00.21.42.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-18 at 00.21.42.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 31
I can't understand it. It still doesn't work. But I got this Error. I put my Stick on this USB Port, watch my finger.

You use on the boot-arg : agdpmod=pikera this must to -agdpmod=pikera or not? with a "-"
it is agdpmod=pikera

try other USB ports

i cant understand it.. still not work. But no i got this Error. i put my Stick on this USB Port, watch my finger.

you Use on the boot-arg : agdpmod=pikera this must to -agdpmod=pikera or not? with a "-"

Have you cleared NVRAM?

Also, fully disabled Thunderbolt. All of the way.

Also, open the EFI and delete the extra Devices I added.

Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 6.41.09 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 6.40.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 6.40.51 PM.png
    348.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-18 at 01.07.07.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-18 at 01.07.07.jpeg
    424.1 KB · Views: 47

If it helps, try this EFI. I've modded it from your EFI to my working Asus Z690 build adjusted to your setup.
Includes the required CPUFriend and other settings like the RX6600 device properties and extra ACPIs. Give it a shot.

Attachments

• EFI MSI Z690.zip
    23.9 MB · Views: 42
If it helps try this EFI. I've modded it from your EFI to my working Asus Z690 build adjusted to your setup.
Includes the required CPUFriend and other settings like the RX6600 device properties and extra ACPIs. Give it a shot.
Thank you, but i got the same Error.

If it helps try this EFI. I've modded it from your EFI to my working Asus Z690 build adjusted to your setup.

Hey there, so on this build I have a USBMap mades specifically for it. Whats the reason for using XHCI-Unsupported?

Back