Contribute
Register

MSI PRO Z690 A DDR4 + i7-12700K + AMD RX 580

I checked on my other pc (Msi Z170a-i7-6700), where dual boot works perfectly, that the system under windows (with cmd msinfo32) is renamed Acidanthera iMac17,1 as set on MacOs Monteray.
On the contrary, the system on this MSI Z690A, on which the dual boot does not work, always remains as MS-7D25 even if, as I have seen on the internet, I deactivated CustomSMBIOSGuid in config.plist and activated Create in Platforminfo.
Failing to change the system name to Acidanthera MacPro7,1 even if I download through Brigadier the exact bootcamp for the MacPro7,1 model the installation hangs.
So my question is how do I change the system name?

Attachments

• download bootcamp.png
    download bootcamp.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 38
  • id sistema Z690a-pro.png
    id sistema Z690a-pro.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Immagine 2022-04-17 214248.png
    Immagine 2022-04-17 214248.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 34
my hackintosh USB keyboard/mouse don't wake , only power button does. How to fix wake with keyboard/mouse.pls help me.

Sleep is kind of strange on these boards. For example, second sleep will often break it.

You can try enabling Wake From USB in BIOS. Let us know if it continues to work.

Sleep is kind of strange on these boards. For example, second sleep will often break it.

You can try enabling Wake From USB in Bios. Let us know if it continues to work.
Had the same issue with second sleep breaking by rebooting itself, turned out TPM needed to be disabled. This was on a different machine but with looking into though

Had the same issue with second sleep breaking by rebooting itself, turned out TPM needed to be disabled. This was on a different machine but with looking into though

Thats exactly what I found, too! Then I introduced Thunderbolt to the build, and it took a step back.

Thats exactly what I found too! Then I introduced Thunderbolt to the build and it took a step back.
Glad you verified! :)

Didn't know if it was a fluke or not, and the machine in question is my Sky Lake laptop! :)

Glad you verified! :)

Didn't know if it was a fluke or not, and the machine in question is my Sky Lake laptop! :)

Doesn't seem to borrow other boards though. We're just genius people :)

Is Thunderbolt disabled in BIOS? Please resend your EFI here.
No Thunderbolt Boot support [Enabled]. I have RGB same Settings like your Picture on the first post. Just XMP Profoö in On.

I had installed once but my system was crashed all the time, now I delete it because I think it's a NVMe PCI4 problem. Now I can't start the installation. I just get this error all the time. :(

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 63
No Thunderbolt Boot support [Enabled]. I have RGB same Settings like your Picture on the first post. Just XMP Profoö in On.

I had installed once but my system was crashed all the time, now I delete it because I think it's a NVMe PCI4 problem. Now I can't start the installation. I just get this error all the time.
:(

While I look through, make sure XMP is off for now. It tripped up my build as well.

Back