- Nov 15, 2021
- MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4
- RX 570
- Mobile Phone
1. This is stock BIOS, https://download.msi.com/bos_exe/mb/7D25v18.zip.Thanks for taking the time to help, unfortunately it didn't work for me. I didn't see that BIOS on MSI website. Are you using the motherboard with WIFI? Is it a custom BIOS? Say, would you happen to know what a problem reporting file is?
2. My mobo is without WiFi.
3. Try to flash this BIOS, then obligatory set in BIOS:
- Settings -> Advanced -> PCIe Settings -> Above 4G memory to Enabled;
Max TOLUD to Disabled;
Re-Size BAR Support to Disabled;
- Settings -> Advanced -> Integrated Peripherals - VGA Detection to Auto;
- Settings -> Advanced -> Integrated Graphic Configuration -> Initiate Graphic Adapter to PEG;
IGD Multi-Monitor to Disabled;
- Security -> Secure Boot to Disabled;
- OC Settings -> CPU Features -> CFG Lock to Disabled.
In this configuration you can load OpenCore 0.8.8 from my EFI.
Ooops. Sorry, BIOS shows the BIOS version is E7D25IMS (10/14/2022), from MSI site.
This one: https://download.msi.com/bos_exe/mb/7D25v19.zip