Contribute
Register

MSI PRO Z690 A DDR4 + i7-12700K + AMD RX 580

SecureBootModel=Default and boot arguments removed. Still not working.

Damn, time to debug.

Can you download the debug version of OC087 and replace these two files in your efi with the debug ones?

Screenshot 2022-12-27 at 5.20.50 PM.png

Also, in your config change Misc>Debug>Target to 3. After your next failed boot mount your EFI and there should be a log file in there. Send it back so we can look at it.

SecureBootModel=Default and boot arguments removed. Still not working.

"Still not working" is not enough to go on, sorry.

Post a verbose screengrab of where the problem occurs. Or at least tell is what is happening. We need to something to work with. :thumbup:

Go back the last 10 pages or so to see whats been happening to me. Don't know how to get verbose text when my system constantly boot loops. Can you please tell me how to do that?

Go back the last 10 pages or so to see whats been happening to me. Don't know how to get verbose text when my system constantly boot loops. Can you please tell me how to do that?
The debug I showed you should handle that.

Do I replace everything with the debug EFI and add the two files you mentioned from my EFI (never had to use debug before)?

Do I replace everything with the debug EFI and add the two files you mentioned from my EFI (never had to use debug before)?
No just the two selected files will do. A simple drag and drop should do!

Bootx64.efi in the BOOT folder.

OpenCore.efi in the OC folder.

Got it. But where will the log be named/located? Does it use .log extension? I didn't seem to receive one.

Got it. But where will the log be named/located? I didn't seem to receive one.
Don't forget to change Target to 3.

It should be in your EFI folder. It'll keep renaming them and adding to the pile with each boot.

Back