- Jul 26, 2018
- MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4
- RX 580
- Mobile Phone
have you tried to deactivate integrated wifi and its integrated in the BIOS during the installation and then reactivate it. also used ports the rear USB ports for booting the bone and a different pair for keyboard and mouse, m for me it worked better not to use glued portsHi there, thanks for your help.
I tried your EFI folder too and it gets stuck exactly where the NorthAmTransAm one stops.
- Used the latest EFI 0.8.0We're using the same stuff. Update your bio my dude!
Reset your bios settings and start fresh.
Have you added agdpmod=pikera to your boot args yet?- Used the latest EFI 0.8.0
- Reset Bios to defaults without any change and the boot stopped exactly at the same point shown in the screenshot
- Used rear ports black and blue, got the same result
- Disabled the Intel WiFi/BLuetooth
- Now stuck in a different place compared to the previous attempt
for the moment everything seems stable but if I deactivate it I seem to lose power... I will do another test with the latest kext.It looks like you have AppleXCPMForceBoost enabled. Can tell by the Core Req 25.50. I found it to be unstable using that. Let me know how it goes.
with the new kext the performance does not change whether it is activated or not, on the other hand when it is deactivated the CPU rests much better if it is not in demand... I now prefer to leave it deactivated thank you!With it disabled what is your CPU max clock speed in Intel Power Gadget (far left)?