Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
msi-h110
CPU
G4400
Graphics
gt8600
Hello,I'm trying to install Yosemite but when i bot from usb stick,it stuck on Apple logo,not even showing the spinning wheel,or loading bar...
Last year i had hackintosh on Biostar h61m board and Celeron processor,GeForce 210 ....everything worked perfectly.
I tried everything in BIOS...

Motherboard : MSI h110m-proD
CPU : Pentium G4400 Skylake
Memory : Kingston 8GB (2133Mhz)
Grapchics : GeForce 8600gt / ddr3

Help,anybody?

Skylake hardware is not supported on Yosemite.
You will need El Capitan 10.11.4 or higher.

Skylake hardware is not supported on Yosemite.
You will need El Capitan 10.11.4 or higher.
I have downloaded Sierra on AppStore...made bootable USB with Unibeast,and followed many ''succesfull'' guides for Pentium G4400...and still nothing..
All I get is ''thread 0 crashed'' or kernel panic system uptime in nanoseconds...
It's becoming a nightmare...maybe I'm just dumb.
Can you or someone make a perfect config.plist for my specific hardware nad send to me please???
I'll be very thankfull...
I have already purchased this cpu...without concerns that I can get into problems,I never had problems with Intel Hackintosh..
To be honest,I can't afford an i3 in this moment.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Ok nevermind...I just went out and bought an i3 6100...

But I really don't know what are these forums are used for,if no one replies or knows how to help

Btw...for future buyers... the i3 processor runs OS perfectly,and probably the best budget cpu on market in this moment

Hi, Thanks for sharing this, im planing to install on same i3 6100 +MSI h110m gaming board
is everything working fine on msi boards ? intention to use the vga comes with the processor for a while.. any thing paticular to know for this? any settings comments are welcommed.
thanks
Sam.

Ok nevermind...I just went out and bought an i3 6100...

But I really don't know what are these forums are used for,if no one replies or knows how to help

Btw...for future buyers... the i3 processor runs OS perfectly,and probably the best budget cpu on market in this moment
Posters on the forum are expected to read the rules before posting, one of which is to use the forum search engine. Had you put Pentium in as a keyword you would have found many posts with the information "Pentium CPUs are not supported - you must have a Core2 minimum for Snow Leopard, Core I for Mavericks and later."

That said, it is also possible to spoof the system by using FakeCPUID in Clover to make it seem as if you had a supported CPU. That info would also have been found via forum search.

Hi, Thanks for sharing this, im planing to install on same i3 6100 +MSI h110m gaming board
is everything working fine on msi boards ? intention to use the vga comes with the processor for a while.. any thing paticular to know for this? any settings comments are welcommed.
thanks
Sam.
MSI h110m is not gaming board,it's the lowest end possible solution for 1151 processors.
It works out of the box with OS Sierra,the only problem is audio..which can be solved with some of voodooHD drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back