CPU
i9-9980HK
Graphics
RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Anyone have at working MSI motherboard with new Chimera 1.4 and vanilla kernel ?

not really
the chimera 1.4.0 is working fine the only prob is that the kernel just dont fit msi board and after i reboot the os just freeze i think i will just wait for a new kernel to get out.
tho there is a custom kernel that probobly fit msi board.
it is newcom kernels

@Tadas, can please plese explain what you did ? I'm tired with this moterboard.
I've tried with Chimera 1.4 and latest BridgeHelper but is not working for me.

No more reboot loop with 10.7.3/4 vanilla kernel with latest official Chameleon RC5 trunk build, though no native PWM yet. AICPM loaded but seems no effect.

If your system feels kinda sluggish, try different system def, iMac12,2 works very well for me while MacPro3,1 chokes all the time.

aviso said:
No more reboot loop with 10.7.3/4 vanilla kernel with latest official Chameleon RC5 trunk build, though no native PWM yet. AICPM loaded but seems no effect.

If your system feels kinda sluggish, try different system def, iMac12,2 works very well for me while MacPro3,1 chokes all the time.

Hello, where did you get 10.7.4 kernel? i thought it is legacy kernel..no? did you experience problem with sleepenabler.kext? thnx

gnugazer said:
Hello, where did you get 10.7.4 kernel? i thought it is legacy kernel..no? did you experience problem with sleepenabler.kext? thnx

I think I stripped the 10.7.4 kernel from the latest iboot img. To keep using the 10.7.0 sleepenabler, you need to bump its version by boot flag pmVersion=23; hopefully we'll soon get full native PWM then sleepenabler wont be necessary...

@aviso,
can you please precise what you did exactly ? What you have in Extra ?

Thanks

He getecus TRY The new Kernel 10,8
download in kext
link not autorised
Voila_Capture8.jpg
:thumbup:

Attachments

• Voila_Capture8.jpg
    Voila_Capture8.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 307
Mais ça marche pour toi ? J'ai la même carte. Merci

It's working for you ?