1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone
After trying enable HDMI audio th? ?hole night, i become mad :banghead:

So, can anyone help me? :crazy:
I added my dsdt. and i dont understand what to do with it.
i tryid to add some code in order to enable audio, but i couldn't compile? :banghead:

maybe somebody here can help me. :clap:
I would really appreciate

Here my config:
MB: Asus P5Q (Audio ALC1200 kext i'm using)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
VIDEO: MSI HD5770

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    37.3 KB · Views: 192
Belenkiy said:
Hello everyone
After trying enable HDMI audio th? ?hole night, i become mad :banghead:

So, can anyone help me? :crazy:
I added my dsdt. and i dont understand what to do with it.
i tryid to add some code in order to enable audio, but i couldn't compile? :banghead:

maybe somebody here can help me. :clap:
I would really appreciate

Here my config:
MB: Asus P5Q (Audio ALC1200 kext i'm using)
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
VIDEO: MSI HD5770

The guides for editing your dsdt and ATI5000Controller are pinned in the HDMI Audio sub forum http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewforum.php?f=162. The HDMI audio dsdt edits are applied to Device (P0P2), line 1536 in your dsdt.

However, the first issue to address is on board audio. Your current method prevents HDMI audio in Lion. The requirements are Device (HDEF) in your dsdt and AppleHDA_v 2.1.1. (It appears you use the non dsdt enabler and AppleHDA_v 1.8.4).

You can also try Voodoo for on board and HDMI audio.

The guides for editing your dsdt and ATI5000Controller are pinned in the HDMI Audio sub forum http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewforum.php?f=162. The HDMI audio dsdt edits are applied to Device (P0P2), line 1536 in your dsdt.

However, the first issue to address is on board audio. Your current method prevents HDMI audio in Lion. The requirements are Device (HDEF) in your dsdt and AppleHDA_v 2.1.1. (It appears you use the non dsdt enabler and AppleHDA_v 1.8.4).

You can also try Voodoo for on board and HDMI audio.

I tryied Voodo, and HDMI wasn't working, and onboard audio was with noise.
As i understand there aren't any method for me to launch HDMI audio?

Belenkiy said:
I tried Voodo0 and HDMI wasn't working, and onboard audio was with noise.
As i understand there aren't any method for me to launch HDMI audio?

With 10.7.1, it is possible to have HDMI audio without on board audio (You dsdt must have Device (HDEF)). If that is what you want then proceed with the two steps noted above.

:crazy:
i add some code , which enable hdmi audio, i took it from url you gave me. And there is still no hdmi audio
maybe it's because by poor english

my dsdt.aml

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    37.4 KB · Views: 173
Belenkiy said:
:crazy:
i add some code , which enable hdmi audio, i took it from url you gave me. And there is still no hdmi audio
maybe it's because by poor english

my dsdt.aml

The edit is in the wrong place. Device (P0P2) is renamed Device (PEGP) with the HDMI audio edit. I made the correction for you. Please verify your display address is (_ADR, 0x00010000). Good luck.

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    37.4 KB · Views: 179
toleda said:
The edit is in the wrong place. Device (P0P2) is renamed Device (PEGP) with the HDMI audio edit. I made the correction for you. Please verify your display address is (_ADR, 0x00010000). Good luck.

I'm very appreciate for your help.
but there is still no hdmi audio
http://cl.ly/333J3i2f2H3O1Z3d3a3C
maybe i do some mistakens. i moved dsdt you gave me to extra, and replace with old

How i can verify my display address? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back