MSI H110M Pro-D
CPU
i7-7700
Graphics
GTX 1050
Mobile Phone
  1. Windows Phone
Hi!
I'm a beginner in this world, i'd like to install Mac OS on my computer but I don't know if it is compatible with the procedure.
I have a MSI H110M Pro-D, i7-770, Zotac GTX 1050, Ballistix Sport 8gb 2600Mhz.

I know that my CPU is compatible with the procedure, but I don't know if the MOBO is compatible too.

Another Question: It is possible to install Mac OS in Dual Boot without reinstalling Windows 10?
I installed Windows 10 on a SSD, and I save my files on a HDD. Can I Use the HDD for intall Mac OS without reinstalling Windows 10 and without lose my files on my HDD?

Thanks for the help

I Specify that this is my first experience with the Hackintosh World.

Hi BLAKEISHlTTA, the motherboard with the CPU is compatible. I think there are problems with the video card and mojave - but inform yourself afterwards. I switched to radeon therefore.

Hi!
I'm a beginner in this world, i'd like to install Mac OS on my computer but I don't know if it is compatible with the procedure.
I have a MSI H110M Pro-D, i7-770, Zotac GTX 1050, Ballistix Sport 8gb 2600Mhz.

I know that my CPU is compatible with the procedure, but I don't know if the MOBO is compatible too.

Another Question: It is possible to install Mac OS in Dual Boot without reinstalling Windows 10?
I installed Windows 10 on a SSD, and I save my files on a HDD. Can I Use the HDD for intall Mac OS without reinstalling Windows 10 and without lose my files on my HDD?

Thanks for the help

I Specify that this is my first experience with the Hackintosh World.

Your system should be compatible with MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 and High Sierra 10.13.6, but not the latest Mojave due to the lack of Nvidia web drivers (unless you are willing to remove the graphics card and use CPU integrated graphics).

Dual boot is possible, but the general recommendation is to install MacOS on a separate disk away from the Windows disk. How big is your hard disk, and did you partition your hard disk (MBR or GPT)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back