Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Finally after a long time of trying i suceeded to run mountain lion installer with UniBeast, it has been stuck at black screen after APPLE logo
Tryed boot flag -v
problem was it stucked after showing "pci configuration begin" on black screen
Then i tryed these boot flags: -v -x -F
It worked.

It is installing at the moment.

Processor - Intel Core i7 820QM
Mainboard - Intel PM55
RAM - 4096 MB, 2 x 2048 MByte DDR3 1066 MHz
Graphics - NVIDIA GeForce GTS250M
1024 MB, Core: 450 MHz
Audio - Realtek High Definition Audio (ALC888s)
Ethernet - Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E GBE NIC (10/100/1000MBit)
Wireless - Intel WifiLink 5100 (
802.11bgn adapter)

Where does the MSI come into this?
If you are running this for graphics " NVIDIA GeForce GTS250M 1024 MB ", then what is the story about Msi gt740 in the title?

Are you using a Laptop or desktop and is it laptop or desktop installation methods that you are following?

Adrian B

Where does the MSI come into this?
If you are running this for graphics " NVIDIA GeForce GTS250M 1024 MB ", then what is the story about Msi gt740 in the title?

Are you using a Laptop or desktop and is it laptop or desktop installation methods that you are following?

Adrian B
Hi, Adrian B. First off, web etiquette doesn't require people to sign off every post with their names as a signature. I know some people have that habit, thinking that they're writing an actual letter. However posting a simple comment on a forum, or anywhere on the web, doesn't require that stringent form of authentication.

Now onto your question.

The "GT740" in the title is very misleading indeed. Know that GT740 is actually the name of a notebook put out by MSI. See its product page. This model came out a few years before Nvidia introduced their GT 740.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back