Mobile Phone
  1. Windows Phone
Touchpad : Works!
Sound : Works!
WebCam : Not Works!
HD 530 Works with Full QE/CI !
Network E2200 : Works!
Wifi : Not Works!
Nvidia 970m : Not Works! (Disable nVidia Chipset with Laptop's GPU button on the Windows)
Show Battery Status : Not Works!

All this not being done to get rid from the Microsoft Windows. That is being done to be a better operating system owner only. Because of this I look forward to your support and your feedback of all kinds.

Kind regards;
Max_Real Qnx

Download macOS Sierra 10.12.1 Package:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3D-uoFM_1oMQ1h1ZDdPd29YQVk/view?usp=sharing

Hello,My Laptop is MSI GT72S 6QF-065CN, 6820HK+GTX980.
It works good in 10.11.6,but it can't update or install 10.12.
My bios version is E1783IMS.11C,What's your bios version?

You can use AppleALC instead of VoodooHDA,inject layout id 11
I add it to AppleALC and It support 2.1 channel.

Hello Max, I downloaded your sierra build for 10.12.1, installed it and everything works , EXEPT NETWORK! I have ano MSI Gt72s 6QD Dominator G and it has killer e2400 ethernet on it. from my understanding, the e2200 kext should work.
I have noticed something odd in the startup with verbose mode on..(sorry for the crummy picture)
Screenshot_20161108-004401.png

Ethernet [AtherosE2200]: region #0 is not an MMIO resource, aborting

I have tried everything possible that I can think of to get it to work. please help!

Last edited:
Hello Max, I downloaded your sierra build for 10.12.1, installed it and everything works , EXEPT NETWORK! I have ano MSI Gt72s 6QD Dominator G and it has killer e2400 ethernet on it. from my understanding, the e2200 kext should work.
I have noticed something odd in the startup with verbose mode on..(sorry for the crummy picture)View attachment 219520

Ethernet [AtherosE2200]: region #0 is not an MMIO resource, aborting

I have tried everything possible that I can think of to get it to work. please help!

I need time to investigate. Maybe we need a more latest kext. Kind regards ;)

I need time to investigate. Maybe we need a more latest kext. Kind regards ;)
So I talked to the maker of that kext and he told me that basically it was a hardware issue and that it was user error. he told me to use the kext and linked it to me, then said that it was probably something in the bios.

So I talked to the maker of that kext and he told me that basically it was a hardware issue and that it was user error. he told me to use the kext and linked it to me, then said that it was probably something in the bios.

Hi.

i have the MSI GT72S 6QE (Bios E1782IMS.11D) in my hand for install.
As strange as it could be (i don't know if you resolve the problem since the last post about this problem)
i want to precise i have the 2.2.1 kext of lan controller in clover and when you enable the GTX980, the kext works.

Last edited:
Touchpad : Works!
Sound : Works!
WebCam : Not Works!
HD 530 Works with Full QE/CI !
Network E2200 : Works!
Wifi : Not Works!
Nvidia 970m : Not Works! (Disable nVidia Chipset with Laptop's GPU button on the Windows)
Show Battery Status : Not Works!

All this not being done to get rid from the Microsoft Windows. That is being done to be a better operating system owner only. Because of this I look forward to your support and your feedback of all kinds.

Kind regards;
Max_Real Qnx

Download macOS Sierra 10.12.1 Package:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3D-uoFM_1oMQ1h1ZDdPd29YQVk/view?usp=sharing

hi max the fix for this been enabled or its still the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back