Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone,

After a week of research, I finally installed my Hackintosh.
It's very difficult to find something about this laptop but keyboard, touchpad, ethernet, battery indicator are working.
For the Audio device, I used VoodooHDA but just the headphone is working, not the speakers.

My big problem is : the Intel 530 (Skylake) is detected with 7mb. There is a lot of glitches in the boot but after OK.
But I can't read videos or Final Cut (that I do my hackintosh)
If I install the fix 530 from Multibeast I have a black screen in the end of the reboot (think work but dont have display at all)

Could you help me please ?

Config : MSI GS63VR
Skylake i7 intel 530
Geforce 1060 6go (optimus)
Nahimic 2 audio
Killer E2200 ethernet

Hello everyone,

It's very difficult to find something about this laptop but keyboard, touchpad, ethernet, battery indicator are working.
For the Audio device, I used VoodooHDA but just the headphone is working, not the speakers.

My big problem is : the Intel 530 (Skylake) is detected with 7mb. There is a lot of glitches in the boot but after OK.
If I install the fix 530 from Multibeast I have a black screen in the end of the reboot (think work but dont have display at all)

Skylake i7 intel 530
Nahimic 2 audio
Killer E2200 ethernet

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Pay attention the Skylake info in the FAQ. It is important.

Hello everyone,

Skylake i7 intel 530
Nahimic 2 audio
Killer E2200 ethernet

Can you share any tips? I am also looking forward to dual booting my GS63 in Mac/PC. Thanks

Can you share any tips? I am also looking forward to dual booting my GS63 in Mac/PC. Thanks

To get started, read post #2.
Don't forget to fill out your profile as per FAQ.

Hello everyone,

Skylake i7 intel 530
Nahimic 2 audio
Killer E2200 ethernet
Any success? Looking getting the same laptop, if its compatible of ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back