Here is the zipped folder.no clover folder attached, no need for anyone to look at your old files
also post pictures of all bios settings
In order to boot the Clover from the USB, you should visit your BIOS settings:
- "VT-d" (virtualization for directed i/o) should be disabled if possible (the config.plist includes dart=0 in case you can't do this)
- "DEP" (data execution prevention) should be enabled for OS X
- "secure boot " should be disabled
- "legacy boot" optional (recommend enabled, but boot UEFI if you have it)
- "CSM" (compatibility support module) enabled or disabled (varies) (recommend enabled, but boot UEFI)
- "fast boot" (if available) should be disabled.
- "boot from USB" or "boot from external" enabled
- SATA mode (if available) should be AHCI
- TPM should be disabled
no part of the laptop guide mentions:Here is the zipped folder.
For the BIOS, I followed these instructions:
I'm sorry. I loaded the wrong file. Here is the correct one.no part of the laptop guide mentions:
you only need:
and maybe an Ethernet kext
clover/kexts folder should only have 1 folder called "other" remove the rest
remove drivers64UEFI folder
config.plist is not per guide
also missing HFSPlus.efi in drivers/UEFI
we have already gone through this, why waste your's and my time?