Ok.
here what happens I hit these buttons:-
Up button e048=7e
Down button e050=7d
fn+up= Ec _QB8 enter e078=80
fn+down= EC _QB7 exit e077=80
Fn = 75=80
-------------
Where should I do the patching now ? The guide not explaining where to do the patch. (in the Q10 and Q11 example)
Also do I have to do the editing through info.plist?

e048 and e050 are normal up arrow/down arrow (look up any PS2 code table on the internet)

The e078 and e077 are your brightness PS2 codes.
You could map those codes to F14/F15 or you can do the patching for _QB8 _QB7.
For example, mapping e078/e077:
Code:
DefinitionBlock ("", "SSDT", 2, "hack", "ps2", 0)
{
    // LPCB.PS2K may need adjusting to match your native ACPI
    Name(_SB.PCI0.LPCB.PS2K.RMCF, Package()
    {
        "Keyboard", Package()
        {
            "Custom ADB Map", Package()
            {
                Package(){},
                "e077=6b",
                "e078=71",
            },
        },
    })
}
//EOF

6b and 71 are ADB for F14/F15, so this maps your PS2 brightness keys to F14/F15 which are default for brightness down/up.

Or you could patch the _Qxx methods as per brightness guide...

How can I know from the IORegistryExplorer my internal camera port?
Which ports should I eliminate?
All I know my HSO03,HSO4,HS08,SS03,SS04,SS08 for usb ports are working.

Attached Ioreg file.

Attachments

• Trixmax’s MacBook Air.zip
    563.6 KB · Views: 62
I tried my best to create custom ssdt for usbinjectall.kext. I eliminated unnecessary ports but my camera still not working.
HS03/HS04/HS08-SS03/SS04/SS08 are my working usb 3 ports.

Attachments

• test3.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 60
I tried my best to create custom ssdt for usbinjectall.kext. I eliminated unnecessary ports but my camera still not working.
HS03/HS04/HS08-SS03/SS04/SS08 are my working usb 3 ports.

You probably eliminated the USB port assigned to the camera.
Check in Windows to see where/how your camera is connected (you should be able to see in Device Manager).

Note: You have inappropriate edits in your SSDT-UIAC-ALL.aml (and typically, this file is named SSDT-UIAC.aml, as it isn't -ALL after you edit the unused ports). Start over and follow the guide as written.

I fixed my camera. There is function key that disables and enables my camera (FN+F6). It even worked without SSDT-UIAC.
The camera is located at HS11 port.
Also I perfectly fixed all USB ports.

I tried fresh install with your latest clover and I did all of above. Also I used the correct config.plist (config_HD615_620_630_640_650) instead of spoof.
I just want you to check of they are all correct.

Attached files.

Attachments

• test4.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 62
I tried fresh install with your latest clover and I did all of above. Also I used the correct config.plist (config_HD615_620_630_640_650) instead of spoof.
I just want you to check of they are all correct.

Attached files.

Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

I didn't check anything else.

Are you talking about kexts in the clover folder?
Well. I forgot about them

Do I need to worry about these output that say invalid signature?
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleBacklightInjector.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext AppleHDA.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIDebug.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
-------

Are you talking about kexts in the clover folder?
Well. I forgot about them

Do I need to worry about these output that say invalid signature?
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext AppleBacklightInjector.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext AppleHDAHardwareConfigDriver.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext AppleHDA.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIDebug.kext
kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext
-------

Your kextcache output proves kexts are not installed correctly.
All kexts you need must be installed to the system volume.
Read post #2 of the Clover guide for details:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back