Contribute
Register

MSI GE62 6QD Apache Pro (cpus=1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This computer has up to 10 C-states, should I limit them?

Attachments

• 1488134010603763527888.jpg
    1488134010603763527888.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 144
The issue is back with it crashing intermittently (boot windows, go to OS X, login once, reboot, boot OS X crash. Error is the same as above. It says something about AppleBusPowerControl before immediately restarting.

The issue is back with it crashing intermittently (boot windows, go to OS X, login once, reboot, boot OS X crash. Error is the same as above. It says something about AppleBusPowerControl before immediately restarting.
not sure, best to ask @RehabMan as he may be be able to help on this one (have tagged him so he may have a solution when he comes back online)

not sure, best to ask @RehabMan as he may be be able to help on this one (have tagged him so he may have a solution when he comes back online)
Okay, can't login to OS X at all right now, I'm assuming its a kext issue with the USBInjectAll

Nope, starting up again... Just was logged on too, and it is now crashing again. I'm starting to give up on this computer as a Hackintosh (although when running, I can run Premiere Pro without a hiccup).
Feartech, what should that value be?

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

All reports of problems regarding booting must contain a photo of verbose boot plus the EFI/Clover that leads to it.

Yay!! A new issue: Trackpad not functioning, nor is keyboard, have to use usb devices. Trackpad loads, at least it says so in Extensions under system profiler.
EDIT: The keyboard works until the graphical interface actually shows up, I can change the brightness of the screen during the boot process until the login screen, then they stop working. I am using your Controller, Rehabman.

Attachments

• CLOVER 2.zip
    3 MB · Views: 133
  • Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 6.32.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 6.32.30 PM.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Yay!! A new issue: Trackpad not functioning, nor is keyboard, have to use usb devices. Trackpad loads, at least it says so in Extensions under system profiler.
EDIT: The keyboard works until the graphical interface actually shows up, I can change the brightness of the screen during the boot process until the login screen, then they stop working. I am using your Controller, Rehabman.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Lol I don't forget that easily. But just letting you know, I fixed it. I used an older dsdt and there was for some reason something wrong with it, but nevertheless the problem is fixed.

Lol I don't forget that easily. But just letting you know, I fixed it. I used an older dsdt and there was for some reason something wrong with it, but nevertheless the problem is fixed.

I guess your trackpad is I2C and you had something wrong regarding the required I2C ACPI edits...
And also some problem with the patches required for brightness keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back