Graphics
bult in
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi sir and madams,

i tried on a msi b360m motherboard a few weeks back,
it is not listed on the compatible boards but i just tried my luck,and it is not successfull.

anyone with the same mboard tried it?

thanks

hi norland

I am using MSI B360M Bazooka with Intel i5 8400. used UniBeast 8.3.2 to install High Sierra.
so far so good the only issue i encountered was updating clover 4784 and unable to boot up but manage to resolve this just now

hope this helps

Last edited:
thanks a lot sir. will try again using unibeast 8.3.2. i also have i5 8400. i think it will work this time.

do remember to use the USB 2.0 port if you are using a USB 2.0 stick :)

do remember to use the USB 2.0 port if you are using a USB 2.0 stick :)
May I ask for your EFI folder good sir? Am experiencing the same problem..
i5-8400, MSI B360M Bazooka, GTX 1050Ti..Trying to install High Sierra
and may I ask what BIOS Settings did you set? I've tried everything from different EFI folders of people with 8400s.. Always stuck on apfs_module_start:1279.. I don't know why it's stuck on that everytime.. I have apfs.efi, apfsloader.efi, VBoxHFS-64.efi, and HFSPlus.efi..

Last edited:
i suggest that you try to install HS using the onboard GPU first (without your GTX). after installation then put in your GTX. read that it is easier that way as you dont have to worry about NVIDIA drivers (i am using Radeon 580, which is suppose to work OOB)

for mobo settings, i follow the installation guide. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/

but think below is the only settings i changed for B360M.
If your CPU supports VT-d, disable it
If your system has IO Serial Port, disable it

not sure if my EFI will work for you as the GFX card is different but here you go

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    23 MB · Views: 657
Last edited:
i suggest that you try to install HS using the onboard GPU first (without your GTX). after installation then put in your GTX. read that it is easier that way as you dont have to worry about NVIDIA drivers (i am using Radeon 580, which is suppose to be worked OOB)

for mobo settings, i follow the installation guide. https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ierra-on-any-supported-intel-based-pc.235474/

not sure if my EFI will work for you as the GFX card is different but here you go
Thank you so much! Will try this out

i suggest that you try to install HS using the onboard GPU first (without your GTX). after installation then put in your GTX. read that it is easier that way as you dont have to worry about NVIDIA drivers (i am using Radeon 580, which is suppose to work OOB)

Still doesn't work.. tried using my integrated graphics but it still yielded the same error.
I dontd know why I have this error when I only have a hard drive plugged in.. Tried putting Unsolid.kext in Clover>kext>other and got some progress.. got further with the verbose screen but now it's stuck on "UnSolid.hpp Starting"

sorry ... this is beyond me .. hopefully some expert in this forum can help you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back