Graphics
GTX 960
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey.
Pls sorry for my ENG.

I recently buy this PC: MSI B360 Gaming plus, with Intel Core i5 8400, 8 GB, no video card. This Oc for my kid.
Im trying to install the Mojave on it, (tonymacx86 instalation guide) but no luck.
2 days im trying with no results. I can't even go through the first clover screen. I try to many bootflags combinations and too much google hours :).
IF anyone have the same hardware build with mojave on it, please share the EFI folder. Or maybe someone knows better what need for my problem and can make that folder for me. PLEASE HELP

Hey.
Pls sorry for my ENG.

I recently buy this PC: MSI B360 Gaming plus, with Intel Core i5 8400, 8 GB, no video card. This Oc for my kid.
Im trying to install the Mojave on it, (tonymacx86 instalation guide) but no luck.
2 days im trying with no results. I can't even go through the first clover screen. I try to many bootflags combinations and too much google hours :).
IF anyone have the same hardware build with mojave on it, please share the EFI folder. Or maybe someone knows better what need for my problem and can make that folder for me. PLEASE HELP
I have 2 suggestions for you.
  1. Add your current hardware specifications to your Build Signature Edit Build Signature
  2. Searching the Forum, I found the same board used to build a macOS High Sierra here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-i7-8700-gtx-1070-high-sierra-10-13-4.252071/,
  • Try that and see if you can start with a 10.13.6 installation and then upgrade to 10.14.X

10.13.6 - ALSO NO LUCK.

10.13.6 - ALSO NO LUCK.
What happened?
Luck plays little or no role in hackintoshing.
Knowledge, skill, and meticulous attention to details of all the steps involved including documenting the steps with screen shots of verbose boot to review and find problems or seek help with uploaded images and files like CLOVER .

10.13.6 - ALSO NO LUCK.

Please see if this applies to you:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/solved-error-loading-operating-system.266874/

If you still have problem, let us know which step you are at:
  1. Boot from USB
  2. Clover menu appears
  3. Choose "Boot macOS Install from Install macOS Mojave"
  4. Mojave installer begins to load and run. Lots of text messages appear on screen.
  5. Mojave installer GUI appears and asks you to specify your Language. Then you run Disk Utilities to format the target SSD.
  6. Now Mojave installer starts Phase 1. It will show a progress bar of "X Minutes Remaining".
  7. Mojaver installer will suddenly reboot your machine in order to begin Phase 2. But sometimes it cannot reboot the machine by itself, so you will see an error message. This is usually normal, and you should reboot machine yourself.
  8. When machine reboots, boot from USB again (F12 at BIOS screen).
  9. Now Clover will show a new disk icon called "Boot macOS Install from Mojave". You should choose this one.
  10. This begins Phase 2 of the installation process. Mojave installer will usually say "15 Minutes Remaining" or "30 Minutes Remaining".
  11. When this is done, you will see MacOS "Welcome" screen.
This thread might help as well:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/no-boot-usb.267859/

Today I finally make the Mojave installation. Booting normally by it self, but, now I have a post install problem with kexts. I can't enable my UHD 630 graphics (its only 7 mb), I have audio (no sound).

my hardware is MSI B360 Gaming plus
Intel core i5 8400
8 GB ram.

Im uploading my EFI folder. maybe someone can help.
Thanks

Attachments

• My EFI.zip
    16.8 MB · Views: 146
Today I finally make the Mojave installation. Booting normally by it self, but, now I have a post install problem with kexts. I can't enable my UHD 630 graphics (its only 7 mb), I have audio (no sound).

my hardware is MSI B360 Gaming plus
Intel core i5 8400
8 GB ram.

Im uploading my EFI folder. maybe someone can help.
Thanks
For the i5-8400 Coffee Lake CPU, you should be able to configure the UHD 639 as follows:
  • Remove IntelGraphicsDVMTfixup.kext from CLOVER/kexts/Other
  • Remove IntelGraphicsFixup.kext from CLOVER/kexts/Other
  • Copy WhateverGreen.kext to CLOVER/kexts/Other
  • Also remove NullCPUPowerManagement.kext — it’s not needed for Coffee Lake CPUs
In Clover Configurator, open your config.plist:
  • In Devices section, you should be able to remove any added Properties
  • For IntelGFX, use 3E928086 or 3E9B8086
  • InjectIntel is already checked on, so that’s good.
  • Platform ID is also already good (3E9B0007)
  • In ACPI section I don’t think you need “Change PEGP to GFX0”
  • In Boot section, you do not need to check “disablegfxfirmware”

For the i5-8400 Coffee Lake CPU, you should be able to configure the UHD 639 as follows:
  • Remove IntelGraphicsDVMTfixup.kext from CLOVER/kexts/Other
  • Remove IntelGraphicsFixup.kext from CLOVER/kexts/Other
  • Copy WhateverGreen.kext to CLOVER/kexts/Other
  • Also remove NullCPUPowerManagement.kext — it’s not needed for Coffee Lake CPUs
In Clover Configurator, open your config.plist:
  • In Devices section, you should be able to remove any added Properties
  • For IntelGFX, use 3E928086 or 3E9B8086
  • InjectIntel is already checked on, so that’s good.
  • Platform ID is also already good (3E9B0007)
  • In ACPI section I don’t think you need “Change PEGP to GFX0”
  • In Boot section, you do not need to check “disablegfxfirmware”

i did everything like you said. i try with 3E928086 then 3E9B8086. Also I remove Change PEGP to GFX0. I try with "disablegfxfirmware" and without it.
Now when I start the the pc, it goes to clover menu, showing the logo for I wile (bar goes to the half) after that, black screen.
I also try to boot in -v mode, but the latter are going so fast and then despair, I can make screen shot.

what I did wrong?

i did everything like you said. i try with 3E928086 then 3E9B8086. Also I remove Change PEGP to GFX0. I try with "disablegfxfirmware" and without it.
Now when I start the the pc, it goes to clover menu, showing the logo for I wile (bar goes to the half) after that, black screen.
I also try to boot in -v mode, but the latter are going so fast and then despair, I can make screen shot.

what I did wrong?
This is a common issue. When screen goes blank it often means the iGPU is actually working, but it’s running headless mode without a screen.

Some things to try:
  • Download latest Lilu (1.2.9) and WhateverGreen (1.2.5) and copy to CLOVER/kexts/Other
  • Is your monitor connected via DisplayPort or DVI-D? See if one of these ports work.
  • You might also try IntelGFX = 59128086

This is a common issue. When screen goes blank it often means the iGPU is actually working, but it’s running headless mode without a screen.

Some things to try:
  • Download latest Lilu (1.2.9) and WhateverGreen (1.2.5) and copy to CLOVER/kexts/Other
  • Is your monitor connected via DisplayPort or DVI-D? See if one of these ports work.
  • You might also try IntelGFX = 59128086

Update kexts - DONE
IntelGFX = 59128086 - DONE

now its booting normally, (no black screen) but still no graphics, no sound, nothing

Attachments

• 2018-12-24 в 14.24.02.png
    2018-12-24 в 14.24.02.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 141
  • about 2018-12-24 в 14.27.03 1.png
    about 2018-12-24 в 14.27.03 1.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 151
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back