?????? ?????? 2011-10-17 ? 0.56.11.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 266
  • iMac - Eugeni.zip
    529.3 KB · Views: 76
  • dsdt.aml
    15.3 KB · Views: 125
iEugeni said:
Hi. Please help me install HDMI sound.
I tried to install with method http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2011/10/demystifying-hdmi-audio-in-mac-os-x-107.html
May be my card must have P0P3?
Thank you.
It looks like you installed the dsdt you downloaded from this thread. Very important, you must use a dsdt from or for your motherboard. You can copy the edits from the dsdt you downloaded. Please reinstall the correct dsdt for your motherboard (your motherboard dsdt is available for download from the dsdt database). When you have the correct dsdt, apply the edits as described in the guide. Once the dsdt is edited correctly, then you will have to edit Vervet framebuffer for your graphics card. By the way, PEGP replaces P0P3.

I make hd5770.bin from GPU-Z in win7.
I make changes in AppleHDA (50 aa -> 58 aa).
I do not make changes in ATI5000Controller, because HDMI have 1.
I installed dsdt from database of tonymac.

Attachments

• ?????? ?????? 2011-10-17 ? 7.04.03.png
    ?????? ?????? 2011-10-17 ? 7.04.03.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 280
Thank you, toleda.
I take new dsdt for my motherboard from tonymac. write section of hdmi sound (PEGP->P0P3). Reboot. And I have hdmi sound.
But where I can find preference pic. 2.png?
Big thank for your manual toleda!!!

Attachments

• ?????? ?????? 2011-10-17 ? 7.21.35.png
    ?????? ?????? 2011-10-17 ? 7.21.35.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 290
  • 2.png
    2.png
    146 KB · Views: 360
iEugeni said:
Thank you, toleda.
I take new dsdt for my motherboard from tonymac. write section of hdmi sound (PEGP->P0P3). Reboot. And I have hdmi sound.
But where I can find preference pic. 2.png?
Big thank for your manual toleda!!!
Congratulations. I don't understand your question; "where I can find preference pic. 2.png?" By the way you did not have to patch for 58 aa as it is already there. Native AppleHDA has both aa50 (5870) and aa58 (5770) as well as others. Enjoy.

After installing 10.7.2 Combo update I have lose my sound. Native AppleHDA is not work. And I installed patching AppleHDA for my sound (Alc889).
I will take native AppleHDA and will try install to S/L/E.

Other people make hdmi sound and have more setting of sound (example picture).
Where I can find this setting?

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    146 KB · Views: 273
You are guru. Thank you.
Also I have optic S/PDIF. I can connect it to my receiver. But I have not sound from him. Will I must make any changes in DSDT or AppleHDA?

I have one question about working of hdmi sound.
Example, I goto setting/sound/output and choose Internal Speakers and I have sound ONLY in my speakers. If I choose SONY TV I have all sound ONLY in the TV. Can I have sound from speakers and TV simultaneously? Or Is it normal to have sound only in the one of source?

iEugeni said:
I have one question about working of hdmi sound.
Example, I goto setting/sound/output and choose Internal Speakers and I have sound ONLY in my speakers. If I choose SONY TV I have all sound ONLY in the TV. Can I have sound from speakers and TV simultaneously? Or Is it normal to have sound only in the one of source?
Audio MIDI Setup/Select + at lower left corner of window/select Create Multi-Output Device and name it/Select HDMI and Built-in Output/Apply. This feature is new in Lion. Regarding SPDIF optical out, you may want to try 48000 Hz under Format in Audio MIDI Setup and see if that works with your receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back