Contribute
Register

MSI Apache GE60 2PC reboot on HDMI hot plug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow guide linked by post #8.
Great, it work after two year try. Thank you very much for the support, please add this note to the post so it can help many one here. I have plan to buy USB2HDMI but it not support 2k screen so i stop, but now i can use 4k screen.

Great, it work after two year try.

Great.

Most people don't realize that HDMI audio configuration problems can cause problems with HDMI hotplug (it is mentioned in the guide).

Most of the pinned posts are pinned because they will eventually be necessary for almost everyone...

Great, it work after two year try. Thank you very much for the support, please add this note to the post so it can help many one here. I have plan to buy USB2HDMI but it not support 2k screen so i stop, but now i can use 4k screen.
Hello. would you give to upload config? because I can't the inclusion of the HDMI sound. Thx

I understand. RehabMan could have a look at the config sound should work but doesn't work and kext is a patch to Frammebufer does't work with Sierra and I can not understand why; / Sorry wrong topic.

Attachments

• config.plist
    10.8 KB · Views: 234
I understand. RehabMan could have a look at the config sound should work but doesn't work and kext is a patch to Frammebufer does't work with Sierra and I can not understand why; / Sorry wrong topic.

Read HDMI audio guide linked from FAQ.
Note post #1, "Problem Reporting".

Hello, I have had the same problem and wanted to come in to thank you for the help you provided. I write here the detailed solution in case someone is good to do this.

Add in config.plist in the section KextsToPatch:

<dict>
<key>Comment</key>
<string>HDMI</string>
<key>Find</key>
<data>
AQUJAAAEAACHAAAA
</data>
<key>Name</key>
<string>AppleIntelFramebufferAzul</string>
<key>Replace</key>
<data>
AwYDAAAIAAAGAAAA
</data>
</dict>

It has come from mavericks without video output on HDMI. Thank you :)

thanks for the help.
on sierra are your USB working fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back