Status
Not open for further replies.
FREEING LOW MEMORY (UP TO 0X20000000)…
RESULT = 0
OSXAPTIOFIXDRV: STARTING OVERRIDES FOR SYSTEM\LIBRARY\CORESERVICES\BOOT.EFI
USING RELOC BLOCK: NO, HIBERNATE WAKE: NO
ERROR ALLOCATING 0X11BC5 PAGES AT 0X000000016E9D000 ALLOC TYPE 2
COULDN’T ALLOCATE RUNTIME AREA
BOOT FAILED, SLEEPING FOR 10 SECONDS BEFORE EXISTING…

ANY IDEAS?

Hi guys!
I'm new to this community and I encouraged myself to perform my first hackintosh on my late 2014 PC for video editing and sound editing with Pro Tools. My idea is to set Yosemite on it but now I'm stucked with the motherboard settings. It's mini ATX B85M Gaming. I just can find the Intel VT-D Tech option to disable. It seems it doesn't have CFG Lock so I have several questions. Reading the very first post it says I need to check these parameters:

1. Load Optimized Defaults
2. Set Overclocking/CPU Features/CFG Lock to Disabled
3. Set Overclocking/CPU Features/VT-d to Disabled
4. Save configuration and reset

but how about set OS to Other OS setting? I cannot find it anywhere :( and how can I boot from the UniBeast usb? I set USB devices to first place in boot device priority but I don't know what command to execute to perform this OK.

Thanks in advance and thank you for you patience (I am newbie) :)

I'm using the gaming 3 Mainboard. It´s a little different.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]-x -no-zp worked for me.[/FONT]

I'm using the same board but I'm def confused with all of this...

I have MSI Z170A SLI PLUS with i76700k and Intel HD 530 but I can't get it working. sometimes my pc restarts or there is a circle with / does anyone know how to fix this?

In my case all works fine but sometimes when I turn on my pc there is a circle with / too. I wait 10 seconds, press enter and i can select again with which hdd I want to load

did y'all manage to get the SLI plus working? im building up a rig based on that MB and i hope it works!

I have the same problem here , can u find vtd and the other things in the bios ?

Can you make a screenshot of you bios under overclocking if the option is there, and check the option CPU Features. I have MSI B150M Bazooka. Perhaps I can help. I run El Capitan 10.11.6 right now and I managed to get everything to work.

Do you know if I can get is os to run on this model:
MSI Nightblade X2-253E

?

Thanks
Jacob

Over the past few weeks we've been testing some 9 Series MSI motherboards. Since there aren't too many people in the community using MSI, this post should allow users to configure and boot OS X using any 9 Series MSI motherboard. We'll be adding a list of them to this month's Buyer's Guide.

BIOS Settings
Firstly, it's a good idea to grab the latest BIOS and set BIOS according to the screenshots below. For simplicity, here are the main things to set:

1. Load Optimized Defaults
2. Set Overclocking/CPU Features/CFG Lock to Disabled
3. Set Overclocking/CPU Features/VT-d to Disabled
4. Save configuration and reset

View attachment 106393Load Optimized Defaults

View attachment 106394OC/CPU Features

View attachment 106395Overclocking/CPU Features/CFG Lock Disabled

View attachment 106396CFG lock Disabled

View attachment 106397Overclocking/CPU Features/VT-d Disabled

View attachment 106398
Save configuration and reset

View attachment 106392
Board Explorer

Installation

Installation is done using the default UniBeast guide. It's exactly the same as any other board.

MultiBeast Settings
Post-installation is done using MultiBeast, as with many other boards it can vary based on Audio/Network/Graphics. Here's an example configuration for the Z97-Gaming 9 AC using Intel HD 4600 integrated graphics. Please note, until Apple releases a new Mac with 9-series chipset, temporary fixes will be necessary for both Audio and HD 4600 on any 9 series motherboard.
Notes
We tested the MSI Z97-GAMING 7 and the MSI Z97-GAMING 9 AC. The wifi card in the MSI Z97-GAMING 9 AC is a Broadcom BCM94352 HMB/AzureWave AW-CE123H which supports both Airport and Bluetooth 4.0 with SSDT or kext injection. See toleda's mini-PCIe network card thread for details.

MSI Z97-GAMING 7
http://us.msi.com/product/mb/Z97_GAMING_7.html#hero-overview

MSI Z97-GAMING 9
http://us.msi.com/product/mb/Z97_GAMING_9_AC.html#hero-overview

Hi I have a bug in HackinTouch boot and show me a white circuit, I have a motherboard from M1 Z170a M3 gaming

The sound does not work until it is boot without interference from me

Sometimes the boot is automatically run with the following commands

Nvda_drv = 1

DART = 0

With these commands everything runs smoothly but does not work every time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back