Contribute
Register

MSI 9 Series Motherboards - OS X Setup and Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, can you help me?
I have the same exact configuration as you (except CPU which is a I5 4690K)
But for me sound don't work i tried with ALC1150(both with and without selecting optional 3 port 5.1 audio). I use graphic card HDMI out with my TV.
As you also i cannot get to work WIFI and Bluetooth (which for our MSI Z97I Gaming AC is different from the Z97 Gaming reported in first post).
Thanks

You need to install ALC1150 + AppleHDA > ID:1 . On my Gaming 7 if i added only the ALC1150 i wouldn't have any sound.

I have set up successfully with my MSI H97 gaming 3, everything works well but after I had choose Sleep, the keyboard and mouse did not work anymore, so I can't wake up. Please help me fix this issue! Thanks! :)

Hi ldt25290 !
The new MSI Mobo have a setting in bios to enable a way to resume from sleep,
go to setting ->wake-up configuration ->enable "Resume by PCI-E Device"

Hi ldt25290 !
The new MSI Mobo have a setting in bios to enable a way to resume from sleep,
go to setting ->wake-up configuration ->enable "Resume by PCI-E Device"

Thanks. I have tried this but it can't fix my problem. :(

Would keeping VT-d enable make any problems with 4790K? On 10.10?

I have set up successfully with my MSI H97 gaming 3, everything works well but after I had choose Sleep, the keyboard and mouse did not work anymore, so I can't wake up. Please help me fix this issue! Thanks! :)

Same problem. Not my primary machine so my specs are the +1 below (MSI Z97 PC Mate, i5-4690K, 16GB RAM, Clover install). I have the Energy Saver set to never sleep as a workaround. But sometimes I forget to shutdown and it wastes power. When my Energy Saver is set to allow sleep, I have the same problem as ldt25290: when the it wakes up the curser is glitchy and the computer is essentially frozen. I've checked all the other threads on problems with wake from sleep and I'm not finding any solutions. The two solutions I've found -- enable "fix ownership" and disable "clock ID" -- don't fix this issue. Think this this a mobo compatibility problem or is it an issue with my Yosemite installation? I appreciate any suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back