Contribute
Register

MSI 9 Series Motherboards - OS X Setup and Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.
my PC is MSI B360M Bazooka, i5 8400, 8GB, 256Gb SSD but I'm not install Hackintosh
Pliz give me efi configure for my PC

Hi, I'm new on this forum and first of all, I'd like to thank you a lot for this huge work on this project.
I tried since 3 days to set up my new Hackintosh based on a MSI Motherboard (h310m pro-m2) but I'm currently blocked at the end on the first loading bar with Apple logo. I can choose before my target disk for the installation through the Bootloader but nothing appears after this freezed loading bar.

Would you have any idea about this issue?

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Alexis from France :)

Hi, after an activation of the verbose option, I'm blocked on this line :

apfs_module_start : 1689: load : com.apple.filesystems.apfs, v1412.101.1, apfs- 1412.101.1, 2020/03/06

Do you have any idea of how to solve this issue?
Is it a kext adjustment or a motherboard/BIOS wrong configuration?

Thank you and have a nice weekend

Do you have any idea of how to solve this issue?
Use the forum Search tool, it is a very common issue that is easily resolved.

Hi P1LGRIM,

Thanks, I followed your advise and finally find a fix.
Nevertheless, I'v now an other issue with my external screen witch stays off after a sleep mode.
Do you have any idea of how to fix it?

Thank you in advance :)

Hi, I'm trying to install 10.14/10.15 in a MSI H310M PRO-VDH PLUS with i3-9100F and Nvidia 710 and It's driving me crazy
Just for the record, I have the another one with the same hardware and Mojave running very well... same same hardware...
I don't understand, the only thing I imagine is the UEFI setup. So I red this post for copying parameters and... doesn't work, I really don't know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back