2. Apple
  3. iMac
  4. Lisa
  5. Power Mac
  6. PowerBook
  7. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So I am moving from Clover to OpenCore because no matter what I try, I cannot get Big Sur or Monteray to install. I'm running the newest version of Clover and the newest version of configurator so at this point, I am finished.

However, as I'm trying to get OpenCore ready for the switch, my configurator shows absolutely nada in sections like ACPI, SMBios and so forth and I'm wondering what in the holy hell is going on. I mounted my hard drive and I can see the EFI but when I go to those specific sections on the top, they are completely empty. I'm attaching photos.

Thanks a million
IMG_3187.jpeg
IMG_3188.jpeg
IMG_3187.jpeg
IMG_3189.jpeg

So I am moving from Clover to OpenCore because no matter what I try, I cannot get Big Sur or Monteray to install. I'm running the newest version of Clover and the newest version of configurator so at this point, I am finished.

However, as I'm trying to get OpenCore ready for the switch, my configurator shows absolutely nada in sections like ACPI, SMBios and so forth and I'm wondering what in the holy hell is going on. I mounted my hard drive and I can see the EFI but when I go to those specific sections on the top, they are completely empty. I'm attaching photos.

Thanks a millionView attachment 542232View attachment 542233View attachment 542234View attachment 542235

Plus ... you can't edit an OpenCore config.plist with Clover Configurator. You need OpenCore Configurator from the same people.

Plus ... you can't edit an OpenCore config.plist with Clover Configurator. You need OpenCore Configurator from the same people.
I do understand that but why is no information populating in the Clover Configurator? Thats my big question

I do understand that but why is no information populating in the Clover Configurator? Thats my big question

Because the XML format of the config.plist has been changed for OpenCore and so Clover Configurator cannot make sense of it. OpenCore Configurator can. Or you could use another editor like PlistEdit Pro, Xcode or any plain-text editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back