Graphics
Geforce GTX 560 Ti 1GB
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello everyone!

At the moment I'm running OS X almost perfectly if it wasn't for the following issues:

Mouse cursor:
----------------
Randomly (not all the time) the cursors starts to skip/stutter/jump. Everything else seems to be fine (animation, music, etc) it's just that the mouse is not as smooth. Then it starts working again. Very annoying! ( I tried another mouse as well, same issue ). It was the same in Lion.

Boot resolution:
-------------------
I replaced my video card (GT 610) for a 560Ti since the support was so much better. It works great but the only thing I miss is that with the 610 I could boot the computer and not see any black bars on the sides. (again not a big deal since it's only during boot) but if you have any idea please share :)
Update: I used someone's code to change the background to black in the boot file and turned off the Legacy Logo and it looks great!

OpenGL/CL:
-------------
I'm pretty sure OpenGL works since I'm able to run Cinebench (33 fps... I'm guessing is not bad? ) and FinalCut runs fine so I'm guessing OpenCL should be on? However there are some programs that don't work ( Cuda-Z says CUDA not found even though I installed the drivers from Nvidia, OpenCL-OceanWave says I may need to patch the driver? ). Any ideas?

I'm actually surprised how fast and smooth it works most of the time. My Macbook Pro actually feels super slow in comparison :D.

Any feedback / help will be greatly appreciated!

Specs / Useful Info
---------------------
Mountain Lion
Z68MA-D2H-B3 (UEFI BIOS)
Intel Core i3 (2100) 3.1 Ghz
Geforce GTX 560 Ti

Thanks!