CPU
Intel i7
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I just installed 10.9.1 on a Gigabyte PC with Intel i7 processor. Seemed to go off flawlessly with default kexts.

I have a Logitech M210 mouse.

The scroll speed seems to be stuck on "1 line" speed (maybe even half a line). I've tried changing the setting in the mouse prefs. I tried installing the Logitech drivers (useless). I tried USB Overdrive.

None of them are able to increase the scroll speed of the mouse wheel to a usable level.

What might be the problem here?

Try a USB2 port? I dunno, the Logitech driver always worked for me as does the mouse settings in prefs.

good luck!

Plugged into USB2 already.

Logitech driver said it couldn't find any devices.

Maybe there is something wrong with my USB driver?

You're using this file from Logitech?

lcc3.9.1.b20.zip

Apparently I am not the only one having this problem. Seems to be happening across a range of Logitech mice:
http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Mice-...use-m305-scroll-too-slow-on-macs/td-p/1008679

The problem they describe in the post where it seems to move only a pixel at a time is my present experience.

Come to think of it, the mouse was working fine until I installed the Logitech drivers, then this started happening. I tried removing the drivers but it did not fix the issue.

Is there somewhere in the OS that installing the Logitech drivers may have had some lasting effect on the overall scroll rate?

I just confirmed it was indeed the Logitech Control Center causing this problem.

Previously I had just deleted the app and removed the control center but there was no change. When I ran the LCC Uninstaller (which I didn't immediately realize was for this software due to name) to remove the drivers, I found that my scroll problem was fixed after a restart.

thanks @ShrewdSimian, uninstall ICC has also help me to resolve the issue of logitch BT mouse in 2021 for Catalina 10.15.6
PS: The uninstaller is in Application\Utility, after uninstall still residue in ~/Library/caches & ~/Library/Application Support, and more...
As always the company of Logitech leaves me an impression of arrogant and never care customers' opinion/complaint. ( even the above link you shared is unfoundable), also the reason I cancel the account at their customer forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back