Contribute
Register

Mouse pointer / Mouse cursor issues in Sierra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i Just install High sierra 10.13.2 (ga-m61-hd2, intel pentium g1610 and gt 610) it almost work everything for example sleep and power off dont work, keeps mi comuter on. and the issue whit the mouse its impossible, i cannot see the mouse pointer at all, i think its someting to do with the graphics card, but iam not sure.

I've now updated my system to the new Coffee Lake and changed CPU, RAM and Motherboard.

I've also reinstalled Hackintosh but still having the issue so it has to be the Graphics Card.

My System is on newest High Sierra version

I'm using the Nvidia Web Drivers.

@BreBo Updated my Profile Informations

Last edited:
I haven't seen the issue since before High Sierra 17A405 and 378.10.10.10.15.117.

I'm using High Sierra 17A405 and 378.10.10.10.15.120 now.
The issue still occurs (High Sierra 17C88 and 378.10.10.10.25.102), but I don't think it's as often as originally.

just updated to High Sierra 17C205 and also the Nvidia Web Driver to 378.10.10.10.25.104 and now it works fine

To solve all issues with mouse ; After I've tried everything. here is the solution :

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/macos-native-discrete-gpu-power-management.247479/

Yes ; you need gpu power management
Just follow the thread it's so easy just copy and paste your SMBIOS Board ID inside plist of dAGPM.kext and copy kext to Clover/kexts/other then reboot

Or use this method also works very well ;
AGPMEnabler.kext
The same steps + kext to Library /Extensions

Attachments

• AGPMEnabler.kext.zip
    3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back