Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 I AORUS PRO WIFI-F8c
CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Hi guys,

I have bought a Logitech MX Master 3 mouse.

I tried to connect with the original BT dongle without any success. So I bought IOGear Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter adapter from the buying guide. With this I was able to immediately connect my Apple Keyboard and the original Magic Mouse.
When I try to connect the MX3 then I only see the Mouse appearing in the connection menu but it does not connect.
Any idea why?

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-09 um 19.51.15.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2020-03-09 um 19.51.15.png
    24 KB · Views: 89
its working now and can be ignored

which I have - I used the BT dongle from the buying list here.
the Setup is still a little awkward now but it works - so what ...
I have both dongles plugged into USB. The one from the buying list only showed the mouse but wouldn't connect it. This I'm using for my Apple keyboard now. In addition a plugged in the Logitech dongle too, to which the mouse seems to have connected now. Though ...

which I have - I used the BT dongle from the buying list here.
the Setup is still a little awkward now but it works - so what ...
I have both dongles plugged into USB. The one from the buying list only showed the mouse but wouldn't connect it. This I'm using for my Apple keyboard now. In addition a plugged in the Logitech dongle too, to which the mouse seems to have connected now. Though ...

Cool, I do not know anything about setting up USB BT dongle. I have a PCIE Broadcom wifi/BT card it acts funky with Logitech mouse, my 2018 Mac mini acts messed up with my Logitech mouse. My Microsoft Surface Eurgo keyboard hates Apple BT on both 2018 Mac mini and 2013 Mac Pro. The Logitech stuff seems to work much better on their dongle than any other way.

I also have the original Apple Wifi/BT card. However I would require a M.2 adapter card to get it connected to the Motherboard I am using. Those adapter cards seem to be only available in China and due to Corona virus they don't send it at the moment. Hence I decided on the BT dongle which works perfectly fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back