Contribute
Register

Mouse+Keyboard problem on a succes El Capitan installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, guys. I would like to ask you for a solution with my problem. I managed to install El Capitan on my Asus P8Z77-M pro + i5 2500k, but I have a problem. Sometimes when I start El Capitan my mouse and keyboard don't work, I can't say that's the solution, but when I start Windows and I go back to El Capitan it starts to work again. Do you know about this problem? Any suggestions?

Hi, guys. I would like to ask you for a solution with my problem. I managed to install El Capitan on my Asus P8Z77-M pro + i5 2500k, but I have a problem. Sometimes when I start El Capitan my mouse and keyboard don't work, I can't say that's the solution, but when I start Windows and I go back to El Capitan it starts to work again. Do you know about this problem? Any suggestions?
Hi, sorry for my bad english but i'm italian. I have the same problem but in my case, the mouse work perfectly..but my keyboard not work. To fix this problem i change the usb port of keyboard and now work. Try this operation.

Hi, sorry for my bad english but i'm italian. I have the same problem but in my case, the mouse work perfectly..but my keyboard not work. To fix this problem i change the usb port of keyboard and now work. Try this operation.
Hi, I've already solved this. I touched something in the BIOS for usb, I don't remember what was the option I changed but I think it was USB legacy enabled or something like that

Hi, I've already solved this. I touched something in the BIOS for usb, I don't remember what was the option I changed but I think it was USB legacy enabled or something like that
Good idea, i try to see the usb bios option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back