Contribute
Register

Mouse + Keyboard not working during installation

I disabled IRQ for onboard sound and onboard video. My BIOS did not offer legacy mode but I did update to most current version.

Motherboard
ASUS PRIME B360M-A
CPU
i3-8100
Graphics
GTX 1070
mouse and keyboard to USB 3.0
Sorry for the bump, but can anyone explain to me what this means? Is this a configuration parameter in the Clover settings? Because I can't seem to find it.

I'm having a similar problem with my mobo. It took me a while before I found a USB port that would even allow me to get past the apple logo upon booting up the installer. I found one, but apparently that is the only port on the mobo that works as I can't find any port that will enable input from my keyboard. Any ideas?

Also, I'm installing Mac OS High Sierra on an SDD that already had Ubuntu 14.04 on it, and I have not yet formatted the SDD... should I do so? Though I'm not sure how that would cause this problem.

EDIT: Just realized this was a Mavericks support forum, heh.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Designare Z390
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 580
Just in case anyone else stumbles across this thread, this was the cure for my particular frustration. I could get to the installation process, but just couldn't click the button. Infuriating.

Older build with a GA-P55A-UD3 motherboard.
I don't understand this "fix" - what exactly did you do?
Thanks Luke_BMM, Saved me a ton of time. The mouse and Keyboard worked when I plugged them into USB 3.0 slots. I finished building and configuring in less then 2 hours, thanks to you.