Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey everyone,

Thanks to this amazing site, I was able to dual boot Mountain Lion and Windows 7 on my i7-3770K desktop. The only problem is ANY time that I boot into Mountain Lion, my mouse and keyboard take 5-10 minutes before they will respond. After 5-10 minutes go by, then everything works perfectly, but until then, I just have to sit there and wait.

This happened during all stages. Whenever I booted through UniBeast, it took forever to boot but the mouse and keyboard instantly worked. But after installation and after MultiBeast, I have to wait to do anything, but everything else works perfectly as far as I can tell.

My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 F13, and I used the DSDT file and got my network, audio, SMC, and usb 3.0 working through MultiBeast, but I absolutely cannot figure out this mouse problem. I also haven't been able to find anyone with my exact problem, as all my searches have brought up the mouse working on a frozen white screen.

Is there anyone that had to deal with this an found a solution? Or does anyone have any suggestions? I'm new to Hackintosh, but I am trying to solve this.

Thanks guys.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
HD 7970
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey everyone,

Thanks to this amazing site, I was able to dual boot Mountain Lion and Windows 7 on my i7-3770K desktop. The only problem is ANY time that I boot into Mountain Lion, my mouse and keyboard take 5-10 minutes before they will respond. After 5-10 minutes go by, then everything works perfectly, but until then, I just have to sit there and wait.

This happened during all stages. Whenever I booted through UniBeast, it took forever to boot but the mouse and keyboard instantly worked. But after installation and after MultiBeast, I have to wait to do anything, but everything else works perfectly as far as I can tell.

My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3 F13, and I used the DSDT file and got my network, audio, SMC, and usb 3.0 working through MultiBeast, but I absolutely cannot figure out this mouse problem. I also haven't been able to find anyone with my exact problem, as all my searches have brought up the mouse working on a frozen white screen.

Is there anyone that had to deal with this an found a solution? Or does anyone have any suggestions? I'm new to Hackintosh, but I am trying to solve this.

Thanks guys.

I have the same issue with USB and Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. No solution but to wait. Doesn't matter which USB port I use.

Robert

Motherboard
mac os x
CPU
i5 2500K
Graphics
HD3000
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I have same situation, but when I use i5 2500K with HD3000, the usb keybord and mouse is quickly response ,when I use a graphsic card (GT210) must wait 5 min .

Motherboard
GA-Z77N-WIFI
CPU
Intel® Core™ i7-3770
Graphics
GeForce GTX 1070 AERO ITX 8G OC
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi!

same Problem... frozen on the login-screen
MSI 210 1GB, 2 Minutes till USB works... without... no problems...:crazy:

any solution?

Motherboard
ML 10.8.2
CPU
i5 2500k
Graphics
GTX 480
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
I'm having a very similar problem, when I reach the login screen the cursor is blinking ready to accept my password but none of my USB devices work until I wait about 4-5 minutes. Only started happening this morning, also boot times seem to of increased a lot. I'm using a GTX 480 with ML 10.8.2 on H77N Wifi.

Found another thread with a similar problem:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/84141-no-keyboard-respone-mouse-click-few-minutes-boot-2.html

Strange thing is people have only starting seeing problems in the past couple of days, maybe Apple released some sort of silent update?

Motherboard
OSX 10.8.3
CPU
GA-B75M-D3H - I5 3570
Graphics
NIVIDIA GV-N210SL-1GI
Mac
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi,

I have the same problem and I go crazy in seeking a solution.
We could help please?

greetings

Motherboard
I didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I got the same problem with my GA-965P-S3 with EasyBeast installation after 10.8.3 Combo Update.
I was using 10.8.1 without any problem.

Boot with -X brings mouse and keyboard back.

Motherboard
Lenovo M93p Tiny
CPU
i7-4765T
Graphics
HD 4600
Hey - did any of you guys figure this out? I have the same issue!

I think it is only happened after I ran multibeast to enable the sound on my system because mouse & keyboard worked immediately until then.

Very slow boot up time too - 1.19 to desktop (i7 and SSD), but 3.34 minutes total until I get mouse and keyboard control. Still searching for solution - someone must know?

Status
Not open for further replies.