Intel Ironlike Mobile
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi,
I've just installed 10.6.3 to my Dell Vostro 3500 with no issues, however when I installed the kexts from multibeast I must have installed one that wasnt meant for the system as now I cannot boot without the iBoot cd and when I boot into os x my mouse and keyboard don't work and cannot do anything. Have tried external peripherals. Have also tried USBBusFix=1 which didn't work as well as booting in safe mode and using -f flag I have attached a SS of the screen I get when booting with -f flag IMG_6288.jpg

What graphics card are you using? KP looks to be caused by nVidia driver

Intel Iron graphics card

I moved your thread to the Snow Leopard Laptop Support forum as there is where the laptop SL knowledge base is.

Good modding,
neil

Hi,
I've just installed 10.6.3 to my Dell Vostro 3500 with no issues, however when I installed the kexts from multibeast I must have installed one that wasnt meant for the system as now I cannot boot without the iBoot cd and when I boot into os x my mouse and keyboard don't work and cannot do anything. Have tried external peripherals. Have also tried USBBusFix=1 which didn't work as well as booting in safe mode and using -f flag I have attached a SS of the screen I get when booting with -f flagView attachment 143444

Boot verbose show photo.

Don't install kexts that aren't for your system.

Do a fresh install if required.

Normally, you must update to 10.6.8 before attempting to boot without iBoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back