Graphics
GT 220
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm trying to install Mac OS X Yosemite on a desktop computer with a Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3R motherboard. The computer boots from USB (created with Unibeast) to the Chimera bootloader. Without any flags, when I load up Yosemite for the first time I get to the Apple logo and shortly after, the screen shuts off. I tried booting with the flags "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" and "PCIRootUID=1" which got the computer to the first part of the installation (Select language).

The keyboard and mouse both freeze up when it gets to that point. The red sensor light on the bottom of the mouse stays off, but if I unplug it and plug it back in, the light flashes quickly a couple times and then turns off again. The keyboard does not respond at all, when I press Caps Lock or Num Lock the lights on the keys do not change. The computer itself is clearly not frozen because the animated Welcome screen is moving.

The keyboard is PS/2 and the mouse is USB. I tried using the keyboard with the USB adapter and I also tried my newer USB keyboard, which did not work. I tried a different mouse, which also did not work. I tried some other flags, something like "USBBusFix=On" and "LegacyUSBOff=Yes/No" (not sure what they were exactly) but they did not work either.

I'm really out of ideas at this point. If you need more information, please ask. Thank you for reading.

Nevermind, I fixed it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back