CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
After anywhere from three to five minutes of audio play I get a weird staticky/fuzzy sound that accompanies any audio coming out of the jack. The fuzziness seems to intensify with time.

I've tried the orange, green, and black jacks all with the same effect. I've tried several different headphones. Still.

I followed previous Multibeast settings that other users had success with.

Help much appreciated.

number one i have had the same issue, number two, are you using any bluetooth devices, if your using that one listed on the buyers guide it tended to give me the audio glitch along with using google chrome, if you use the 10.8 compatible bluetooth plugin or google chrome, that will probably explain your issues i can nearly guarantee it.

number one i have had the same issue, number two, are you using any bluetooth devices, if your using that one listed on the buyers guide it tended to give me the audio glitch along with using google chrome, if you use the 10.8 compatible bluetooth plugin or google chrome, that will probably explain your issues i can nearly guarantee it.

I have the same issue, namely using Google Chrome. To get around it, open sounds from settings, then click another audio output, leave it there for 10 seconds, then go back to the primary output. Repeat whenever the problem comes up. Sometimes it will keep the audio going for a good time without the buzz.

Late Response:

Yeah, it's 100% only with google chrome. Just started using firefox for video instead and it's fine. This is the only kink at all in my entire system. Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back