Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion on Intel DX58SO [FULLY WORKING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please give me a link where i can see how to make" Mountain Lion UniBeast USB (See the tutorial in the resources tab)"

Thank you.

did any one try optical audio, does it work?

kismat says aslam-o-alikum(may peace Mercy and blessing of God almighty be on all of you)

thanxxx this works for me thaxxxx

kismat says allha hafiz

Did someone try to make 10.8.2 update on this motherboard.If someone did it can you please tell the other successful way to do it.Thanks

I just updated to 10.8.2 and all is working well. The only thing is I initially did not have any sound. I ran the last step from the instructions, the multibeast portion, in order to restore the sound. After that, everything is running 100%.

Hello, I have a DX58SO, an i7 and an ATI Radeon 4670.
I followed the tutorial step by step and got the mountain lion installed on my pc.

The problem is the step 11. The apple appears, but the screen doesn´t stay black
o_O

Anyway, I turn off the pc and I follow the steps 14 - 15 - 16.

I start again the PC and boot from my HDD, but after the apple appears the graphics turn off.

If After this, I boot from the usb, the graphics shut down again.

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Please help me![/FONT]
[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif](Sorry for my poor English [/FONT]​
:))

I just updated to 10.8.2 and all is working well. The only thing is I initially did not have any sound. I ran the last step from the instructions, the multibeast portion, in order to restore the sound. After that, everything is running 100%.

Nice , which update did you use , the original one or the combo update.Can you be more specific about what did you install from the Multibeast.Thanks

thanks everything working except still no optical audio, any one know a fix for this?

nm found a solution that works
http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/646...ptical-s-pdif-passthrough-alc889-working.html

followed instructions and got optical audio working, hd to manualy change it from 192khz down to 96 or what ever your reciver supports

only one issue left on every restart a memory utility shows up telling me i am not optimzed due to my ram configuration slot 1,2,4 any way to stop this from showing up?

thanks everything working except still no optical audio, any one know a fix for this?

only one issue left on every restart a memory utility shows up telling me i am not optimzed due to my ram configuration slot 1,2,4 any way to stop this from showing up?

Ye i had the same problem.But this is more useful.Just open your PC and change the memory banks on that way , that MAC Osx tells you and its going to be fixed.

Good Luck.By the way which update did you use.The original one or combo ?

i used the apple update utility to do an update to 10.8.2, and just had to fix audio again, the memory utility is wrong in this case, dx58so has 4 slots, but only 3 are used for tripple channel, i am using the correct 3 slots for tripple channel to work.

only thing that is still not working is sleep(wont wake up) everything else is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back