Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion is now available for purchase from the Mac App store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Download went normal, UniBeast installation went perfectly without any errors, but I get the white screen with the mouse pointer upon booting into the installation.

Installed :D - I have a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard with 1280MB MSI GTX 570 Nvidia graphics and I had to boot UniBeast 1.5 with PCIRootUID=0 and rerun MultiBeast after installation to get ethernet working again. Other than that, everything appears to work perfect, thank you! :D

i already install mountain lion it runs perfect on my custom built very easy to install

@Bunsenator - try GraphicsEnabler=No. Had the same problem with my HD 6570 and that seemed to do the trick. Although, once you get it installed, it's another battle. You'll likely have to choose the frame buffer appropriate for your card; mine was AtiConfig=Pithecia which I had to add to org.chamleon.boot.plist.

The Mountian Lion installation completed on my CustoMac Mini and the system restarted, however the OS did not update from Lion version 10.7.4. Could this be because Lion is not linked to my AppleID account?

The Mountian Lion installation completed on my CustoMac Mini and the system restarted, however the OS did not update from Lion version 10.7.4. Could this be because Lion is not linked to my AppleID account?

Use the guide- you must not have missed the part about not installing the App itself. You have to use UniBeast to prepare a USB drive. :thumbup:

works yes in my hack xD

Has anyone confirmed that Intel HD 4000 is native in ML?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back