Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion is now available for purchase from the Mac App store

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Apple OSX "Mountain Lion" includes Power Dirt Nap feature - winds down customer as Mac silently updates itself. Cool!
Expand
Reply Delete Favorite

I accidentally ran the installer app, and now I can't make the bootable USB drive with legacy support. Any help as to how to restore my system to a previous state with my time machine backup? Or other solutions?

GA-P55-USB3 Intel Core I7 GT420

EDIT: I was using a 4GB USB drive; It requires 8GB... ooops.

use clone carbon copy if you haven't already

I accidentally ran the installer app, and now I can't make the bootable USB drive with legacy support. Any help as to how to restore my system to a previous state with my time machine backup? Or other solutions?

GA-P55-USB3 Intel Core I7 GT420

use clone carbon copy if you haven't already. If you haven't then maybe start from scratch

Got 10.8 working on my hackintosh gigabyte x58 udr3 rev 2 and ocz revo x2 PCIE SSD. Only thing not working is "messages". This new app works perfect on my mac book pro. Any ideas on how to make it work on hackintosh mac pro 3.1??

Thanks,

-G

I can't get Unibeast to load. Every time I go through Chameleon to boot via the Unibeast USB. The screen flickers and then reboots. Tried all the triggers. GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=0 -s -v etc. Unplugged everything but keyboard and mouse. So confused.

My motherboard is an Asus P7P55D-E Pro (no onboard graphics) with a GeForce 9500 GT 1024.

I have a problem or maybe apple has a problem. Yesterday I've bought the new OS X Mountain Lion from the app store and it's only cost me about 2euro instead of the 16eur, will the apple take it's hands to the other 14euro or I'm a lucky guy? :D

Everything works perfectly! After installation I had to enable TRIM support, Apple RTC Fix and install Realtek kext for LAN because it was lost after upgrade. Nice OS X upgrade!

Clean install Complete- Problem with icons

I just finished a clean install of mountain lion successfully, but some of my dock icons are invisible. any icons on the desktop also appear blank. Any suggestions?

People with success: are you simply installing directly from apple supplied means, or are you using UniBeast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back