Contribute
Register

Mountain lion installed with no problems, but I can't restart cus it freeze (what to install with mu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP EliteBook 8460P-CLover
CPU
i7-2670QM
Graphics
HD 3000 1366 x 768
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
System: GB B75M-D3H
: i3 3220
RAM: 8Gb 2x4 @1333Mghz
Graphic Card: PNY GT 640
Booting from 120Gb Kingston SSD
This is my first hackintosh, I read a lot before deciding to build it. I installed Mountain Lion, all the installation process went smoth....I downloaded multiveast and here was where I got lost, had no clue what to install from multibeast. I first installed the easybeast, restarted and after the appke logo the screen went blanck, frozen. I put the unibeast drive back and installed again, dowloaded multibeast and this time I installed the dsdt free reatarted and the same, it froze after the apple logo, I did search a lot on google about which drivers I need to install, but did not find anything. I need your help guys, I have installed 3 times mountain lion with success but like I said I restart and it freze, like it doesn't boot from the ssd. I apreciate any kind of help u give me, thanks in advance

I beleive your video needs GraphicsEnabler=No (case sensitive flag)

I beleive your video needs GraphicsEnabler=No (case sensitive flag)

sorry for my question, but where do i type this? do i need to reinstall the OS X and type right before hitting enter or it works from the command prompt ?

System: GB B75M-D3H
: i3 3220
RAM: 8Gb 2x4 @1333Mghz
Graphic Card: PNY GT 640
Booting from 120Gb Kingston SSD
This is my first hackintosh, I read a lot before deciding to build it. I installed Mountain Lion, all the installation process went smoth....I downloaded multiveast and here was where I got lost, had no clue what to install from multibeast. I first installed the easybeast, restarted and after the appke logo the screen went blanck, frozen. I put the unibeast drive back and installed again, dowloaded multibeast and this time I installed the dsdt free reatarted and the same, it froze after the apple logo, I did search a lot on google about which drivers I need to install, but did not find anything. I need your help guys, I have installed 3 times mountain lion with success but like I said I restart and it freze, like it doesn't boot from the ssd. I apreciate any kind of help u give me, thanks in advance

I have also same problem.

Same motherboard and same CPU as you.
Are you able to get solution for your system?
If so then please let me know so I can resolve my issue as well.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back