Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion Installation Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mountain Lion up and running on Gigabyte P35-DS3P on Intel Core2 Quad with NVIDIA 8800GTX graphics. This release fixed longstanding issue in which icloud.com reliably crashed Safari (reloading page until it craps out). Pleased to see this. Seems rock solid, no problems beyond having to rollback AppleHDA again to get audio (ALC889). Unibeast + Lion Multibeast run afterward, DSDT install. Thanks tonymacx86!

Article: Mountain Lion Installation Tips

my screen goes black after its finished installing, i dont get the "finished installing" pagewhat do i do?

4530s with 6490M graphics. Tried everything but still can't go beyond apple logo screen flick and automatic rebooting after. Turning switchable graphics of, GraphicsEnabled=No, -v, -x...Nothing. ML USB was made with UniBeast 1.5.2
i cant either it doesnt get passed pciroot config

Same problem here and haven't figured out what is causing it, yet.

4530s with 6490M graphics. Tried everything but still can't go beyond apple logo screen flick and automatic rebooting after. Turning switchable graphics of, GraphicsEnabled=No, -v, -x...Nothing. ML USB was made with UniBeast 1.5.2

Get rid of the npci=0x3000 in the USB ML installer, inside the Extra folder where u find the booting commands of the "org.chameleon.Boot.plist"... My Asus couldn't boot and just hang do to this stupid command. I delete it and bam! booted all the way to the finished installation!

Shoot, get rid of the "PCIRootUID=1" also if the above trick still doesn't work...

Hi there,

How do you get rid of this? I couldn't find it when I searched for it in my install USB. Where should I be looking? Apologies for noob questions.

Charlie

i can't boot in anymore unless i use the -f flag. any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back