Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion Installation Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, after you have installed Lion, Mountain Lion decided to install.
Me a side of him, but I have it almost working.
The problem I have now is that some programs I have disappeared from the bar and the desktop.
What we do not fix it is the USB3, with Lion worked but not ML.
I installed the drivers with multibeast Renesas does not work. The funny thing is that information on the computer, the WD hard drive connected to Super speed (USB3) 480mb / s but is not mount on your system.

I would also like to know where to get a DSDT for my motherboard?.

I have the MSI P67A-GD65 motherboard, Gigabyte GTX470 Graphics, i7 2600K.

I managed to install ML Unibeast with the-x-v = 0 PCIRootUID

Thanks and best regards

Hi Tony,

Will Unibeast be updated to support ATI 6xxx video cards? I don't have access to another video card and my board doesn't have onboard graphics. So I can't install ML right now and I've been trying for a week to install. Thanks.

Getting to the installer and installing ML s no problem for me. It's after multibeast and restarting is where I'm stumped. It just gets to the Apple boot screen and the swirling busy thing just keeps going and going and going with no end in sight. Tried with 2 LGA 1155 Gigabyte boards. Tried with and without User DSDT. Help!

Thanks Tony for your hard work. The removing kext from the installer did the trick for us when installing ML, even when it was agains your first recommendation. Something happens with the installer and /or unibeast, but installation is a no go with that kext and without graphicenabler = no. Just for learning purposes if the origin of the problem with this Graphic card is found we will be very grateful that you share it with us. As usual, thank you very much for your support.

I get this error
[IOBluetoothHCIController::setConfigState] calling registerService

on my asus a42f

Tony...

Thanks a lot for your hard work. I remember contacting you initially when you first started your website.
Anyway, I have successfully used the Mountain Lion Unibeast 1.5.2 on my Gigabyte P55A-UD3P with a Nvidia GT 430
Everything works like a charm. There is one issue of waking up the machine after the screen has gone to sleep.. the desktop becomes garbled..
Changing to a new desktop background gets rids of it. Also D-Link DWA-140 ( Ralink RT2870 driver) does no work for Mountain Lion at the moment... the D-Link Lion drivers work but it keeps disconnecting and connecting again. I sorted it out by using a DWA-125 with the following driver .. DWA-125_A2_for MAC_v2.3.8.0 and now wifi is working.....

Keep up the good work Tony :)

Cannot thank you guys enough.
Really looking forward to the full and finished guide, but no rush... You already did great work with Lion.

THANK YOU!

Non USB Install

Can we install ML using UB1.5 without relying on an external USB Drive ?

hi gusy,
I have installed Mountain Lion and it's working fine when I boot from Unibeast, BUT i have problem with MultiBeast. I cannot install enything!! Every time when MultiBeast finishing installation I got error and message to contact aplication builder. :((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back