Intel HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Dear,
i am trying to install fresh from unibeast USB i have created, in Verbose mode i can see it stops at
com_lnx2mac_realtekRTL81xx: Ethernet address 10:**:**:**:**:** ( my mac address of ethernet )
now what to do kindly someone help me.

Make your files visible using ShowAllFiles and delete IONetworkingFamily.kext inside /Extra/Extensions folder on the USB drive

Dear,
i am trying to install fresh from unibeast USB i have created, in Verbose mode i can see it stops at
com_lnx2mac_realtekRTL81xx: Ethernet address 10:**:**:**:**:** ( my mac address of ethernet )
now what to do kindly someone help me.

There's no need to remove anything. If you created your flash drive with UniBeast 1.5.0, it's normal to stuck at this place. Version 1.5.0 has broken laptop support. One thing to check - do you have another Extra folder in the flash drive's Extra folder? If you do, then that's your problem and the solution is to erase the flash drive and create it with the latest version of UniBeast or you can follow this guide to fix your current flash drive installation. Of course, you'll have to reveal the hidden files in Finder first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back