Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use MediaInfo app and reply with audio format of source file.
nodd.jpg
Thanks..

Need the DSDT: h61n-usb3 bios v8

Need the DSDT: h61n-usb3 bios v8

Apologies: I just want you guys to know I have donated to TonyMac and am not a freeloader.

Having said that, I cant get my head around the process/guides to edit the DSDT (h61n-usb3 bios v8), and apologies if I offend anyone on this thread. I'm not as technical as I thought.

I need to get HDMi audio on my H61n-USB3 (f8), HD 3000 graphics. If someone can link or otherwise the appropriate files I will make another donation, promise.

Thanks!

Yes I saw and downloaded (H61N-USB3-B3-HDMI-F8), but the PC hung on restart. I will read what the thread says, maybe there is mor it it. Thanks for your help by the way!

Hello!

I hope somebody can help me. I have a Gigabyte Z77 DS3H with a i5 3570k.
I make a dsdt.aml and patched it. I copied it to the Extra Folder on my boot partition of Fusion Drive. Now I can see in the Audio settings the HDMI Audio. But I can't choose it. I edited dsdt/HDEF/layout-id to 0x1f, 0x01, 0x00, 0x00 but than, i doesn't see anything in seetings. So I changed it back to 0x03, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00

Please help me!!

Edit: It works now! I added a device with more outputs in the Audi-Midi-Setup. In my Boot Directory i don't delete the
org.chameleon.Boot.plist only added:
<key>DSDT</key>
<string>/Extra/DSDT.aml</string>

Because without the plist my Boot Screen was damaged.

Attachments

• Nils Mac.zip
    441 KB · Views: 56
Sorry if im posting in the wrong section or if this has been covered. I have looked high and low for a fix and either I cant find one or i passed over it because it made no since to me. I have a CustoMac Mini, followed the buyers guide, the GA-H77N mother board, the i processor, the Apex case, and the 1 TB HDD. I can not for the life of me get HDMI audio to work. Ive got everything else worked out and running if anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back