Register

Mountain Lion HDMI Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, now i try change the line 02 05.

Then I come back with answer.

Thank you, Toleda!!

DEAR toleda,

After reading many posts you had helped to make hdmi audio work, I am still just too foolish to realize how can I do with it. My question is that my MB is GA-EP45-UD3P with a display card GT610 on Mountain Lion 10.8.5. All I want to do now is enable the HDMI audio. However, I just don't know if the EP45 (4 series?) MB is feasible to have HDMI audio out to a TV. MOST posts mentioned is about 5 , 6, 7 or 8 series. Could you just give me a hint how I can struggled a way out to make it happen?

Best regards,

NetCramer

No way to know when there is no dsdt to look at.

Dear toleda,

Now I am back home feeling eagerly to upload my DSDT and IOReg file to you. (with hdmi cable connected to SamgSung TV.) Hope everything could be just fine.

Thanks again! ;)

Attachments

• EP45-Nvidia-GT610_DSDT_IOReg.zip
    396.5 KB · Views: 117
Dear toleda,

Have attached my files on post #1111. Don't know if it has enough info for you to advice me. Hope you have time to take a look at it. I really need your help.

Regards,

NetCramer

Attachments

• EP45_System_DSDT-clean.aml.zip
    6.8 KB · Views: 139
No idea it will work, try this:
1. Native dsdt had compile errors, use the attached dsdt
2. See ML: How to Add or Edit dsdt/HDEF, configure the MaciASL/url, Apply Patch/Rename dsdt/AZAL/Audio ID:1
3. See Mountain Lion HDMI Audio - Award DSDT, configure the MaciASL/url, Apply Patch/Award-BIOS-AMD-Nvidia-5_Series-A1
4. MaciASL/Close/Compile/Save/etc.

Reply with edited dsdt and IOReg.

Dear toleda,
I compiled the clean dsdt file you attached and got some errors as my attached file "CompileError" in the zip. Also attached the error lines in MaciASL in file "Line4195" & "Line4328". I also put some other files in the zip to describe my problem and for your information. Please see the attached files and help me.
Thanks!

Attachments

• ref_file.zip
    1,008.2 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back