Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion HDMI Audio - AMI DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
i double checked and my tv is connected to my pc but still no signal
Does the 570/HDMI port work in OS X at all? Does the 570/HDMI port work in any other OS? Try a DVI2HDMI adapter.

Does the 570/HDMI port work in OS X at all? Does the 570/HDMI port work in any other OS? Try a DVI2HDMI adapter.
Answers: there was one time where the 570 hdmi port work in OSX where im in a middle of editing my dsdt via maciasl but after i restarted my pc the hdmi port didnt work again.This is via airplay mirroring .
Yes the 570/hdmi port worked in windows 7 and 8 .I tried the dvi 2 hdmi adapter but still no signal in osx.

Hello,

I am having problem to enable HDMI Audio on my desktop hackintosh.
BTW, DVI and HDMI display is working. On-board Audio is working.

MB: Asus Striker II Extreme (Nvidia 790i Ultra)
Graphics: Sapphire HD5770 Vapor-x 1024M (1xDP, 1xHDMI, 2xDVI)
Audio: Supreme FX II (AD1988B)

Please help take a look.
Thanks.

Attachments

• striker.zip
    541.3 KB · Views: 110
MB: Asus Striker II Extreme (Nvidia 790i Ultra)
Rules:

• AMD nor Atom CPUs and NVIDIA, ATI, VIA or SIS desktop chipsets are not supported by the methods and software on this site and will not work. Any post requesting help for or asking about these will be deleted.

Hello,
And thank you for your tutorials.

System:
i7@950
P6T SE
GTX 560Ti

My system works flawlessly on 10.8.4 but with no HDMI audio :( Audio ALC888 installed trough Multibeast 5.4.3.
I've never attempted this before so I'm kind-a lost how to make HDMI on gtx560ti working on p6t SE, i7950. I've prepared everything but when I reach the point to identify with IO reg editor the device ID I dont seems to have any of the devices on the examples.
Using: 5-Series_AMI_BIOS_hdmi_audio_dsdt_editing_kit
If I understand correctly :
When I identify the device ID in IOReg, I have to replace the Device ID in hdmi_audio_ami_5_series_amd-nvidia_discrete_graphics.txt, but reviewing the TXT I cannot make any reasonable connection what to do :(
(should I delete some part of the TXT file?)
Please someone with similar system to add some more info, if possible.
I'm attaching my IOReg
View attachment p6t_se_GTX560Ti.ioreg

Happy weekend,

When I identify the device ID in IOReg, I have to replace the Device ID in hdmi_audio_ami_5_series_amd-nvidia_discrete_graphics.txt, but reviewing the TXT I cannot make any reasonable connection what to do
The IOReg is corrupt. Verify all attachments before you attaching. See Post #1 for a copy of IOReg that makes valid copies.
It is not clear why you are using the 5 Series edit on a 6 Series motherboard.
The dsdt editing guide does not mention device_ids anywhere; device names are mentioned. If you use the pdf, there are screen shots showing what to look for. If the script is looking for P0P1 and the IOReg, shows P0P1, no edit is required.

Thank you for your reply,

It was the IOReg copy :) I'm attaching the new one made with older version of IOReg (tested).
Going trough HD3000/6th Series guide got me double surprise, to spare you explaining where have I looked and what bizarre names i got, will just attach the IOreg file for my system.
What I'm thinking it is:
PEG7@7
GFX7@0 - but in different place than the screenshot
MEI Device ? - couldn't find
HDEF@1B - Layout ID - 01 00 00 00
Audio Codec - Vendor_Id - 0x10ec0888

Whats following after, edit the hdmi_audio_ami_bios_hd3000.txt with the new device names? Just confused...

PS: This is my 1st successful attempt to fully run Hackintosh and my knowledge is limited, excuse me for that.

Best,View attachment p6tse_gtx560ti.zip

What I'm thinking it is:
PEG7@7
GFX7@0 - but in different place than the screenshot
I did not realize the motherboard is x58; go back to the 5 Series AMI edits. Is the graphics card in the primary slot? If PEG7 is the main slot, then edit P0P1 to PEG7 in the 5 Series patch file. Delete S/L/EHDAEnabler1.kext. MEI does not matter in your system. Never saw GFX7 previously. Reply with the native dsdt attached.

Hi :)

Yeah my Card is on second slot PciEx16_2 on my motherboard (Not first big blue slot, not the second PCIE small slot but the next big one - identified as PciEx16_2.) Is this changes things? Also could you please confirm the names of the device PEG7@7 is the correct one.
I'm attaching the /Extra/DSTS.aml and DSDT.dsl (which looks like the native one :)

Best,

Attachments

• DSDTs.zip
    54.3 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back