Contribute
Register

Mountain Lion HDMI Audio - AMI DSDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi toleda,

thanks a lot! followed your instruction and no need any modification. work like a charm~!!

Thanks again! you are definitely the expert! \\thumbup

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-02-27 at 10.58.17 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-02-27 at 10.58.17 AM.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 251
[SUP]@Toleda

I'm thinking of getting this motherboard:GA-Z77-DS3H in combination with i5 3570K.

When I look at the files available here, I dont see any file that works for this combination/mobo or is there?

Thanks in advance!

PS Or does the HD4000 come from the CPU in this case?[/SUP]

Hi Toleda,

Thanks for all your help, though I feel stupid, I have made all the edits and I cant achieve HDMI AUDIO. I double checked everything and I see everything fine.

Im using a Gigabyte H77N-WIFI Motherboard. Started from a clean DSDT.

I attach a Zip with my DSDT and IOREG. I hope you can help with your input.

thanks!

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    338.9 KB · Views: 90
Im sorry, I knew this will happen. When I was in bed I thought about it. Anyway It was connected first to a Vizio 22 LED TV and didnt work. Then it was moved and connected to a Reciever then from the reciever to a projector, buut the projector was off when I made the IOREG. I noticed the "no display" after uploading the files.

Restarted the computer with the display connected, it didnt made a difference. Though, I will upload the IOREG with the Vizio LED TV connected tonight.

Thanks

edit: Its a friend's computer. I have almost the same build but with a Ati 6870 card, I made my dsdt yesterday and worked perfectly. He's using HD4000, I made the dsdt from scratch and it didnt work.

edit2: ok attach the IOREG with display connected.

Attachments

• ioreg.ioreg.zip
    371.1 KB · Views: 79
Rofl, I just smacked him! Thanks man, But im proud of myself! I did it correctly hahaha

Who can help me with this guide, I have try but I' don't take good result.
Audio no work
This is my ioreg and dsdt.aml
Thanks advanced

Attachments

• DSDT.aml.zip
    20.5 KB · Views: 83
  • iMac di Filippo .zip
    452 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back