Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
G'day. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I've sifted through the recommended motherboard list in June's recommendations, but I am finding it extremely hard to find these specific motherboards in Melbourne. I managed to track down a Gigabyte Q77M-D2H but it was dodgy, and it was the last in stock.

What motherboards are other Australian's buying that work? I'd really like a DSDT free motherboard if possible, but if I have to use a DSDT, I'm cool with that, I just need to know that it will work.

G'day. I live in Melbourne, Australia. I've sifted through the recommended motherboard list in June's recommendations, but I am finding it extremely hard to find these specific motherboards in Melbourne. I managed to track down a Gigabyte Q77M-D2H but it was dodgy, and it was the last in stock.

What motherboards are other Australian's buying that work? I'd really like a DSDT free motherboard if possible, but if I have to use a DSDT, I'm cool with that, I just need to know that it will work.

You might try a service like http://www.shiptooz.com/ - it's a Seattle-based small company that buys things (in the US) for people who live in Australia and ships them for a small fee directly to you. They list Amazon and Newegg on their popular stores listing, so you would have access to almost any motherboard or other component you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back