CPU
i9-10850K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone, apologies as i did post before but i am going round in circles trying to choose a motherboard, i really need to get my new machione built this weekend. I have searched amazon, ebay and stores and the following boards are availibale and all seem to have had success but a few niggling problems. If anyone can see any boards they think are great or have problems please let me know as tomorrow i will just jump in and get one. Thank you in advance. With the board i will be using:

RX 580 armour
Fenvi Wifi and bluetooth card
i7 - 10700
3x 16 gb 3600 DDR4 (havent chosen brand yet)
I use an external sound card as i produce music and edit video

These vary in price from 150-250 gbp

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XII HERO (Wi-Fi) LGA 1200 Z490 Chipset ATX Motherboard
ASUS TUF GAMING LGA 1200 Z490 Chipset ATX Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Aorus Elite AC LGA 1200 Z490 Chipset ATX Motherboard
ASUS Prime Z490-A Intel Z490
ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus WiFi Intel Z490 LGA 1200 ATX
ASUS TUF Gaming Z490-Plus
ASUS ROG Strix Z490-A
ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-E GAMING
GIGABYTE Z490 AORUS MASTER
ASUS ROG Strix Z490-H Gaming
ASUS PRIME Z490-A, Intel Z490
Asus ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
ASUS ROG Strix Z490-G Gaming
ASUS ROG Strix Z490-H Gaming LGA

No opinion on the motherboard take the one with the best support on the forum you can find. This means working EFI folder for the OS you will run. You have enough listed I am certain one of them will have been used in a so called golden build with plenty of instructions and support. My concern with your listed parts is the RAM, triple channel went the way of the DODO ages ago. It is now two or four sticks installed in a dual channel configuration. So you want one or two pairs of the identical make/model dual channel RAM for a total of 32GB or 64GB when installed. Depending on one pair of 16GB sticks or two to fill all four slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back