CPU
i5-2410m
Graphics
HD 3000 & RX 490m
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Ok so lots of us have experienced some lines across the screen but this is something no-ones mentioned..... missing part of the page...
I was scrolling down the page to look at my feed and the desktop icons didn't show in that clear area either

Attachments

• IMAG0048.jpg
    IMAG0048.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 277
Happened to me but only once. Started like on your pic and then when i tried to move some windows around it got worse and the whole screen ended in white/black squares and artifacts :) Could only reboot.

as soon as I let go of the track pad and button it went back to normal... COULD be safari?

I never had such chunk of the screen missing. However, one thing did notice is that my top right corner is off... I use hot corners to show desktop / enter screensaver, etc, and my top right one does not register...

Anyone else have a similar problem?

You can enable it on System Preferences > Mission Control > Hot Corners.

My top right is set and works fine. I wonder why all of you seem to be having so many more problems then I do.

That's really weird.

Yeah, no kidding. Your system seem to be running pristine and perfect.
How old is your 4530s?

I read somewhere there have been revisions to the hardware (they removed USB3)

I'm start wondering if there have been hardware changes to the Intel HD Graphics. We may be dealing with a completely different beast here.

blueking said:
My top right is set and works fine. I wonder why all of you seem to be having so many more problems then I do.

That's really weird.

Same here. When I purchased it on NewEgg, it said it only had 4 USB 2.0's. Lucky me, I had a pleasant surprise to find one USB 3.0 port.

Inmike09 said:
Same here. When I purchased it on NewEgg, it said it only had 4 USB 2.0's. Lucky me, I had a pleasant surprise to find one USB 3.0 port.

Silly question, but how do I find out if my 4530 has a usb3?? Is it labeled differently?

It is on some, but not on mine. You can install windows and install the driver and see? I don't really know. But its the usb port on the left, closest to the plug if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back