Graphics
ASUS HD RADEON 5450 1GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
HELLO TONY your website has enabled me to know more about what is mac :clap: !! i have used multi beast and its very much fine :thumbup:.. but i saw that the multibeast actually give great support for gigabyte mother boards but it will be nice if you could provide more support for asus mother boards because asus mother boards are more stable than the gigabyte one .. and i also noticed that multibeast mostly supports popular ati graphics card models and nvidia models but there are many more graphics card which are very fine and everything works like a dream on that which is also a cheap one also......:cool:

So please consider my request and it will be very very nice if added more support for asus mobos and some rare graphics cards...:angel:
THANQ..

think youre a little lost matey.

multibeast doesnt cater to one brand, it is a collection of kexts, bootloader, plists etc which are needed for a pc components to boot up osx.
it might not have every single kext out there, but itll get you to where you need to go as it contains some of the most commonly used kexts. if you need additional kexts for your board than those offered within multibeast, you need to do some reading.

there is support for asus. you cant have searched...at all.

rare graphics cards? by that im guessing you mean graphics cards and igpus that apple have never supported

do you have any direct questions, or specific examples of what you think is missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back