Contribute
Register

Monterey/Ventura on HP EliteDesk 800 G4/G5 Mini - The Perfect MacMini8,1 Hackintosh - OpenCore

Hi,this EFI is successful in My HP 800 G4 65W DM and HP 800 G5 35W DM to Monterey and Ventura, all works fine. There are two problem, if I upgrades to OC0.8.7, the system will be unstable, and also this EFI for intel WiFi works fine, but the bluetooth cann't work. for Dell DW1820A, using Broadcom WiFi and BT patch Kext doesn't work and also if I change to Broadcom 94360NG, WiFi works but the Bluetooth failure. Does any one know what the problem of the WiFi and BT card?

Hi,this EFI is successful in My HP 800 G4 65W DM and HP 800 G5 35W DM to Monterey and Ventura, all works fine. There are two problem, if I upgrades to OC0.8.7, the system will be unstable, and also this EFI for intel WiFi works fine, but the bluetooth cann't work. for Dell DW1820A, using Broadcom WiFi and BT patch Kext doesn't work and also if I change to Broadcom 94360NG, WiFi works but the Bluetooth failure. Does any one know what the problem of the WiFi and BT card?
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

HP 800 G5 DM 35W: intel i5 9600T, 32G DDR 2666(16Gb*2), SSD: Samsung 980 Pro 500G for Windows 11, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1T for MacOS Ventura 13.1, 120W AC Adapter. WiFi card I have tried Dell DW1820A, intel 9560NGW, Broadcom 94360 NG.

Post your efi folder and the guys will take a look

Hi, I have solved the BCM94360NG WiFi and Bluetooth after I changed USBMap.kext (Create new USBPorts.kext by editing the USBPorts-16.kext that Logyon's EFI: Edit USBPorts-16.kext/Contents/Info.plist to remove port SS10). but If I use the Dell DW 1820A as the WiFi and Bluetooth card, Both WiFi and Bluetooth Cann't work. Here is my EFI, I have updated to OC 0.8.8. The mostly likelihood is the USBMap.kext problem.My MacOS is Ventura 13.1.Can anyone help me! Thanks.

Attachments

• EFI 0.88 Dell DW1820A.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Hi, I have solved the BCM94360NG WiFi and Bluetooth after I changed USBMap.kext (Create new USBPorts.kext by editing the USBPorts-16.kext that Logyon's EFI: Edit USBPorts-16.kext/Contents/Info.plist to remove port SS10). but If I use the Dell DW 1820A as the WiFi and Bluetooth card, Both WiFi and Bluetooth Cann't work. Here is my EFI, I have updated to OC 0.8.8. The mostly likelihood is the USBMap.kext problem.My MacOS is Ventura 13.1.Can anyone help me! Thanks.
because you need to set your internal wifi card to internal (255) in your info.plist in your USBPorts.kext

put your hardware specs in here please:

@Feartech
Can you modify the USBPort.kext for me, As you mentioned I should change the UsbConnector Number to 255, but HS01-10, SS01-10, which port (HS04?) I need to change? I don't know which Port need to be changed! Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
@everyone
I have checked my USBPort HS14 Number to 255, but the Dell DW1820A card WiFi and Bluetooth doesn't work. The USBPort.kext I used is attached here. Then I have tried to use the USBMap to remap my USBPort.kext I tried, but using myself made USBPort.kext the Ventura System will stack on white Apple Logo. the second is myself made USBMap.kext, I renamed it to USBPorts.kext to replaced the first.

There are another Problem, when I using the first USBPorts.kext, the system will stack about two minutes on the attach picture snapped from the starting.

Attachments

• USBPorts.kext.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 27
  • USBMap.kext.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 26
  • WechatIMG2.jpeg
    WechatIMG2.jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 54
  • WechatIMG3.jpeg
    WechatIMG3.jpeg
    246.7 KB · Views: 43
  • WechatIMG4.jpeg
    WechatIMG4.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 52
  • WechatIMG5.jpeg
    WechatIMG5.jpeg
    294.4 KB · Views: 53
@everyone
I have checked my USBPort HS14 Number to 255, but the Dell DW1820A card WiFi and Bluetooth doesn't work. The USBPort.kext I used is attached here. Then I have tried to use the USBMap to remap my USBPort.kext I tried, but using myself made USBPort.kext the Ventura System will stack on white Apple Logo. the second is myself made USBMap.kext, I renamed it to USBPorts.kext to replaced the first.

There are another Problem, when I using the first USBPorts.kext, the system will stack about two minutes on the attach picture snapped from the starting.
don't rename the kext, it gets confusing

follow the usb guide:

Back